Architect Interior Master Course
Are you interested in creating exciting environments for work, play and living? Come and learn how to design spaces that are stunning, sustainable, functional and safe with the Architect Interior Master Course. By Architect Interior Master course, you will prepare to enter the profession without any previous background or experience. At ADMEC Multimedia Institute, the Architect Interior Master course offers an essential training of design theory and principles in this course. You will also learn valuable resources that allow you to create good design solutions, develop your understanding of architecture and design, and build a strong portfolio to excel in the field of Architect Interior Master using various CAD applications.
Architect Interior Master Course is specially designed for those who are highly interested to enter the field of Architect interior design. Architect Interior Master course at our institute is appropriate for anyone who could take benefit personally or professionally from directed study and practice in Architect Interior design.
Prerequisites to Join Architect Interior Master Course
- For pursuing Architect Interior Master Course, from our institute, students should have familiarity with computer basics only.
- Apart from this in order to pursue Architect Interior Master course students should have good understanding of basics of 'Building Information Designing'.
- A background in art or design is useful, but not necessary.
Semesters and Modules:
Module I: Essentials of Architect and Interior Designing
In first module of Architect Interior Master course we will talk about visual perception of spaces and their organization through design elements & principles, human factors like proxemics and territoriality.
Digital Media and Industry
In this module of Architect Interior Master course, we will teach these topics: digital media, examples and principles of digital media, how to work with digital data, compression in digital media, etc. After completion of this basic introduction of digital media our trainers will mainly focus on architect and interior industry specific information. Our institute's faculty will assist you to develop your interest level for Architect Interior Master course and you will be familiar with your industry at a different angle.
In this module of Architect Interior Master Course, we will teach you how to create designs related to architecture and interior. For knowing about architect interior industry or to develop excellent designs you must be knowing about this term (design) very well. Students will learn Adobe Photoshop which is very useful tool for coloured rending your plans for better understanding between the clients and company.
- Design principles
- Introduction to color theory
- Color systems
- How to scan, store and transport Images
- How to enlarge and reduce, resolution, depth of color, image/file size, palette, mode and image attributes and many more.
- Designing of patterns, textures, and many more by using Adobe Photoshop
Module II: CAD and 3D Visualization
In this module of Architect Interior Master course you will learn to develop 2D plans, 3D design, drafting and visualization skills via CAD and develop advanced modeling and presentation skills for interior and architecture designs.
- Develop the Skills to Convince the Clients 3D Perspectives
- Develop the Skills to Create Modeling an Architectural/ Interior Structure
- Learn How to Handle Lighting Using VRay
- Learn How to Set Up the Most Stunning and Dynamic Camera Angles
- Develop the Best Final Rendering
- Do's and don'ts of Modeling
- Learn how to Model from Sketches in Professional Practice
Module III: Video Editing and Project Management
For every professional 3d architect or interior designer, whether s/he works in company or work on freelancing basis, it is quite necessary to hand over the project to the client without any inconvenience. This module of Architect Interior Master course is very spontaneous. It teaches you how to manage the projects.
Collaborative Project in Architect Interior Master Course
Students will be working on class room projects as their applications finished. At our institute, we have a strong assessment system to well certify our students of architectural and interior designing. When you will visit our center, our counselor will explain it in depth.
- Transforming objects, Pivoting, Aligning, and Snapping in 3Ds Max
- Overview of Grouping, Linking, and Parenting Objects
- Access of sub objects and using Modeling Helpers
- Poly, Spline, Mesh, and Nurbs Modeling in 3D Max
- Overview to Basic and Keyframe Animation
- Principles of working with V-Ray Cameras
- Adding Texturing, Materials, and Lights in V-Ray
- Working with Modeling Surroundings
- V-Ray Geometry
- Rendering with V-Ray
- How to import video, edit it, add effects and transitions, and then export your video projects
- Interface of Adobe Media Encoder
- Different encoding and effects presets
- Importing and Encoding
- Exporting from other Adobe Software
- Preparing showreel
What You Study?:
Followings are the software and topics in Architect Interior Master Course:
- Interior and Architectural Designing Theory
- Adobe Photoshop
- Manual Drafting and Creation of Work Plans & Elevations
- Autodesk AutoCAD for Architecture
- Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Autodesk 3Ds Max
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Showreel and Portfolio
- Tests & Projects