UI Design Master Course
UI design skills are one of the most employable opportunities of our lifetime. In this UI & UX design course, you’ll learn how to design a professional website and mobile apps in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, HTML5 & CSS3 and overview of popular UI designing tools.
This UI & UX design course doesn’t cover how to code a website but focuses on the processes that professional UI designers use when working. This is a project-based class for students who are new to the world of app and web UI designing.
When it comes to User Interface (UI) design for websites and apps, your job — whether you're a designer, developer, UXer or a mix of all those things — is to make sure that no aspect of someone’s onscreen interaction happens without explicit intent.
The UI design choices we make have to reflect the user’s motivations, expectations, environment, and possible actions.
You'll learn how to make it easier for people to interact with what they see on the screen – whether they know what to tap, swipe or click, and whether what happens meets their expectations and moves them closer to their goals. You'll learn how to create and apply hierarchy, color, contrast, typography, and design principles to design appropriate visual cues, so people know where and how to take action.
Pre-requisites to Join this UI & UX Design Course
- 10+2 with basic knowledge of computer and internet
- No previous design skills are needed
Who is this course for?
- This course is for individuals who want to learn advanced level in the field of UI design
- For any individual that needs to add ‘UI Design’ skill using Adobe XD to their work portfolio
- What is UI and UI Designing?
- Web Design Fundamentals
- Overview of User Interface Components
- Drawing and Sketching
- What is Prototyping?
- What is Responsive Web Design?
- Various Types of UIs – Websites, Mobile Apps (iOS, Android etc.), and Landing Pages
- Brands and their Identities
- Visual Design Basics
- Useful Layouts and Grid Systems
- Visual Hierarchy
- Working with Layer Styles and Gradients
- Using Interactive Patterns in Web and UI Design
- Understanding UI Making Process for Websites and Apps
- Mind Map
- Final Mockups
- Project Report
- Creating, prototyping, and sharing a UI project from beginning to end using:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- More in Photoshop
- Image Editing
- Collage and Masking
- Text Effects and Background Making
- Textures and Patter Designing
- Gif Animation
- Animated and Still Web Ads
- Animated and Still Web Banners
- Working with HTML 5 and CSS3
- Using Zeplin and InVision to export design assets for HTML and CSS
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Sketch or Sketch App
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD for UI Design
- Understanding the important rules for designing on small screens and mobile devices
- Image editing and design element creation using Photoshop and Illustrator for UI Design
- Creation of wireframes and learn the tool needed to create them
- Know how to design for a responsive website in HTML5 and CSS3
- Professional workflows and shortcuts
- Working with UIs created in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator in Adobe XD
- Giving life to UI Elements and design motion mockup of UI in Adobe XD
- Exporting UI and its Design Assets to HTML5 and CSS3
- Complete real-world projects throughout the course including creating the design for an entire app from scratch
- You will have fluency with the UI design steps, prototyping, and sharing assets techniques
UI Designer, Web Graphic Designers, Wireframe Expert, Adobe XD Experts, Lead Designer, Mobile UI Software Engineer, UI Expert, Prototyping Expert, Illustrator Expert, Photoshop Expert etc.