HTML5 CSS3 Master Course
ADMEC Multimedia Institute offers an advanced course in HTML5 & CSS3 i.e. HTML5 & CSS3 Master. The course is spread across 2 months duration. Both- HTML5 & CSS3 are tighter code standards to ensure greater compatibility with the variation in devices and Operating Systems (OS). On combining these technologies one can create complex animated websites & applications, advanced forms, rounded corners, gradients, hover animations, image animations, drop-down menus, mega menus, image sliders, and content can be created in all your normal ways & many more.
At ADMEC training of HTML5 & CSS3 course is proffered by web professionals having vast industry experience. Our institute works on individual approach basis so as to bring best out of the students. Our institute renders fierce training to the students through consecutive series of test, projects and practical that will give students hands on experience of designing a user-interactive websites using HTML5 and CSS3.
Prerequisites to Join Our Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Master Course
What You will Learn in HTML5 & CSS3 Course?
- What is a Website?
- What a Web Page Contains?
- Naming Conventions for Files and Folders
- What is HTML?
- Tags and Attributes of HTML
- What is HTML5?
- Differences between HTML5 and HTML
- How to Organize a HTML5 Website’s Files, Folders, and Code?
- Introduction and Creating Content with HTML5
- HTML5 Values and Units
- What is the Common HTML5 Structure for a Web Page?
- What is a HEAD Element of HTML5?
- Text Structuring Essentials in HTML5
- Introducing to Semantic Structure in HTML5
- Character Formatting Essentials in HTML5
- Lists in HTML5
- Links in HTML5
- Tables in HTML5
- Frames in HTML5
- Forms in HTML5
- Colors and Images in HTML5
- Multimedia Elements like Video and Audio in HTML5
- How to Deal with Special Characters in HTML5?
- HTML5 Tips and Tricks
- CSS3 Basics
- Style Definitions in CSS3
- CSS3 Values and Units
- CSS3 Inheritance and Cascading
- Font Properties in CSS3
- Text Formatting in CSS3
- CSS3 Lists
- Padding, Margins, and Borders in CSS3
- Colors and Background in CSS3
- CSS3 Layouts with Floating and Positioning
- Pseudo Elements and Generated Content in CSS3
- Dynamic HTML5 with CSS3
- Media Styles and Defining Documents for Printing in CSS3
- Tips to Create Advanced User Interface Styles Using CSS3
- CSS3 Tips and Tricks
Finalization of an HTML5 and CSS3 Website
- Testing and Validating CSS3
- Dealing with Cross Browser Issues in HTML5 and CSS3
- Compression or Optimization of CSS3
- Tips to Create a Search Engine Friendly Website in HTML5 & CSS3
- Optimizing Performance of a Website
- Techniques to Decrease HTTP Requests to Improve the Page Loading Time