Graphic Master Plus Course
It is a highly-advanced Graphic Design course in Graphic Designing which is best for those who are really interested in making their career in creative and innovative user interface and user experience design industry.
This course comprises the high-end UI designing and UX planning for print, web, and television. In work modules, students research a range of manual and digital media to add realistic touch to their selected specialization. Our expert mentors focus on specific media – such as contemporary art and digital design media (print, package, web, TV), and 2D or 3D visual arts media (painting and printmaking) to improve UX designing skills in the students.
It is a course which is not only covering today's most popular and advanced computer designing applications but also includes applied art, visual grammar, concept art, user interface designing (UID), user experience designing (UXD), photography, product shooting etc.
Purpose of Graphic Master Plus Course
We have observed that there are few shortcomings in the skill sets of today's design professionals such as they are not good in creating innovative designs, not aware of the standard design process, and lack to a great extent in sketching and drawings. This graphic designing course will enable you to create conceptual user interfaces for print, web, and TV.
We are teaching various creative raising skills such as photography setup including DSLR Camera, Chroma Shoot, Tripod, Card Reader, Light Box, Projectors, and Easels.
ADMEC Multimedia Institute wants to prepare candidates for all the designing needs with high level innovative and creative skills. We want to make them a design professional with complete knowledge of design process which is needed to establish a successful brand in industry.
Prerequisites to Join Graphic Design Course
Although there is not any specific prerequisites to join this program in our institute yet if you
- have a flair for design
- 10+2 or equivalent will be beneficial
- acquire good sketching or drawing skills
- want to make your career in UI and UX designing then you are the perfect candidate for this graphic design course
The lessons have been carefully designed to ensure that everyone with different backgrounds can be a best fit for this course. Of course, you need to know computer basics such as internet browsing and knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Word would be an added advantage.
Please note: You can start this course at any time but you need to get yourself registered before 15 days.
Job Placement in Graphic Master Plus Course
If you are ready to work in our expert’s guidance then leave this responsibility on us. Just you need to focus on your classes and projects rest leave on us. Our graphic design institute will not disappoint you.
Semesters and Modules:
Semester 1- Sketching, Visual Designing, User Experience, and Planning
Duration: 6 Months
It's the first semester of this graphic design course which is divided into two modules. In the first semester, students will learn to Sketching along with software skills so that they can do image editing and page layouting. They will also focus on image creation with graphics and photography, and how it is applied to a range of distribution channels. In the second semester, students will be learning advanced level concepts of image editing and layouting.
Module I – Visual Grammar, Layouting, and Image Editing
- Sketching, Colouring and Digital Painting
- Creating Poster Designing, Stationery Making, etc.
- Thumbnail Sketches, Rough Layout, and Final Layout to create various related designs
- Creating Ad Campaign Making, Portfolio Making, etc.
What You Will Learn?
- Visual Grammar
- Art and Sketching Classes
- User Interface Designing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Dimension
- Tests & Projects
Module II – Advanced Image Editing and Layouting
This module is focussed on practical training covering concepts related to advanced image editing and layouting. Students will be able to put their concepts while making live projects. They will be learning three main software like lllustrator, InDesign and Lightroom in this module.
- Making Logos, Illustrations, Packaging, Stationery, etc.
- Multi page layouting
- Brochures, Magazines, Newspapers, Newsletter, etc.
- Retouching, Color Balancing, Photo Montage, etc.
What You will Study?
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Tests & Projects
Semester 2- Web Interactivity, Animation, and Publishing
Duration: 6 Months
In this semester, you will be learning advanced video editing applications, Prepress and Post Press techniques, publishing for print, web, and television and how to make responsive websites. Simultaneously, classes on Sketching and User Experience will be conducted too in this semester of graphic design course.
Module I – Designing for Web and Television
Motion graphics are widely used in film and television post-production to create title sequences, logo animations, etc. This module is designed as a jumpstart for any aspiring motion graphics artist and will expand their knowledge and skills in the process of combining multiple media types such as video, animation, text, and sound to create compelling, dynamic motion graphics. It will also focus on covering concepts related to UI development. Students will develop their front-end web development coding skills and how to make a responsive website set as per industry standard.
- Beautiful 3D Text Effects
- Making and adding animations in websites
- Animated Logos
- Intros and Openers Templates
- Photo Displays and Slideshows
- TV Commercial Advertisements
- Corporate Presentations
- Motion Graphics
- Creating professional UI for advanced websites
What You will Study?
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Rush
- Bootstrap Basics
Module II – Publishing and Portfolio
- PrePress and PostPress Procedures
- Printing Methods and Workflows
- Design for Publications
- Effective Resume Development
What You Will Study:
- Prepress and PostPress
- Publishing for Print, Web, and TV
- Portfolio Development
- Tests and Projects
What You Study?:
- Have a distinct understanding of how to create designs for your prospective users
- Be able to save yourself from the endless edits in the designs
- Finally be equipped with the knowledge to design products that supply the best possible user experiences
- Be good in creating static UI for web and motion graphics for television also
- Have an outstanding soft copy and hard copy portfolio to showcase your work to the prospective clients and interviewers
You will also take away some of the best resources currently available and a consolidated list of recommended reading materials from our library and online blogs.