Post Production Premium Course
ADMEC Multimedia Institute presents Post Production Premium Course, a short-term diploma course which focuses on the process of post-production including Compositing & Editing. Through Post Production Premium course from our institute is the combo of motion graphics and video editing training through which students will get an insight into techniques like compositing, match-moving, matte painting & editing.
ADMEC is Delhi’s one of the best training provider institute of practical visual effects and video editing courses. The Post Production Premium course is for those students who want to acquire the technical and professional orientation for a career in video editing and compositing only. The aim of the video editing training program is to produce highly professional video editors and compositors.
Prerequisites to Join Post Production Premium Course
- 10+2 or equivalent students can join this course
- Students who are keen to learn advanced skills in post-production technology
- Recommended for students who have experience with computers and want to improve digital audio and video skills
Semesters and Modules:
Module I: Technologies Overview
In first module of Post Production Premium course, we will teach all about the digital media, digital design concepts and conceptual thinking. It will provide training in multiple aspects of digital video and audio technologies, including creating graphics for video, camera and lighting techniques, capturing video, non-linear editing, and compression of audio/video media.
- Fundamentals and Principles of Digital Media
- Digital and Analogue
- Digital Data
- Compression in Digital Media
- Digital Art and Applications Overview
Digital Design Concepts
- Design Principles
- Color Theory
- Introduction to Graphic Designing
- Colour Systems and File Formats
- Creating Backgrounds and Energy Oriented Graphics
- Creating Logos and Identities
- Exporting Graphics to Video Applications
- Scanning, Storing and Transporting Images
- Enlargement and Reduction
- Image Size and File Size
- Transformation of Objects
- Applying & Reshaping Effects
- Layer Concept
- Case Studies and Projects
Module II: Motion Graphics
Motion graphics are graphics that use video and/ or animation technology to create the illusion of motion or a transforming appearance with the help of video or animation technology. These motion graphics are mainly used for multimedia projects. In this segment, you will get knowledge everything about motion graphics as well as how to export motion graphics for synchronization for further processes.
- Composition Creation
- Keyframe Velocity
- Trimming, Modes, Masks, Mattes and Stencils
- Text Animation
- Applying and Using Effects
- Color & Keying
- Time & Tracking
- Rotoscoping and Paint
Module III: Non-Linear Editing
In non-linear editing segment of Post Production Premium course, we will teach how to set up an editing system, record footage from a camera or VCR onto your hard drive, editing the footage and record it back to tape/disk.
Editing with a computer can be a complex process. We will teach you the basic and general instructions involved.
Video editing is the process of editing parts of motion video production footage, special effects and sound recordings in the process of post-production. This video editing training course will provide essential understanding on the operation of these events to bring the communication faster to the original target. Editing is a visual art.
- Non-Linear Editing
- Color Correction in a Video
- Audio Synchronization
- Animation Types and Casting Styles
- Chroma Keying
- Video File Formats
- Montage and Promo
- Chroma Subsampling
- Case Studies & Demo Reel.
Finishing and Outputting
Finishing and outputting is an essential as a safe landing for a plan. If you don't have proper knowledge of finishing & outputting one cannot become a perfect video editor. For be a successful Video Editor you must know about creating DVD masters to send out for replication at production companies, and rendering of the projects into the DVD format.
- Project Planning
- Preparing Assets
- Importing and Managing Assets
- Creating Menus
- Application Templates
- Creating and Editing Tracks and Slideshows
- Creating Subtitles and Scripts
- Using Advanced Features.
- Importing Source Media Files
- Creating AIFF Files
- Creating Dolby Digital Professional
- Creating DV Stream Output Files
- Creating Image Sequence Files
- Creating and Changing Destinations
Watch What Do ADMECians Speak About Us?
At ADMEC Multimedia Institute there is a systematic process followed for student’s evaluation and projects. We keep updating our video editing training courses as per the latest industry standards. We regularly provide classroom projects and opportunity to work on live projects in post-production to our students. These projects enhance their skills and creativeness. It brings confidence and give exposure to real time scenarios to the students. That’s the reason why our students get placed with some of the best companies around the world.
What You Study?:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Prelude
- Lightroom Classic
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Dimension
- Finalization and Output
- Art and Sketching Classes
- Tests & Projects in Post Production
- Portfolio Development