E-commerce Master Course
Shopping over the net has become a popular trend now-a-days. Millions of people are purchasing products and availing services right from pin to home accessories, electronic goods, etc… over the e-commerce websites. Moreover, internet and mobile devices have made it possible to buy products at any time and from any geographical locations. As a result, a number of e-commerce websites have come up on worldwide web such as Flipkart, Spyder e-commerce, the Cassette e-commerce, Myntra.com, Jabong.com, Snapdeal, Lenskart, e-bay, and many more offering varied ranges of products.
Over the years immense competition has been seen among such e-commerce websites. The website owners are taking every step to increase their website sales revenue by making their websites user-friendly. Typically, e-commerce websites can be built using various open source CMS such as WordPress (Woo-commerce) and Magento. Individuals who are passionate about creation of e-commerce websites can join ADMEC Multimedia's E-commerce Master Program.
Semesters and Modules:
The course curriculum has been deliberately designed to equip the students with the advanced techniques of website design and web development, shopping cart design and integration, payment gateway integration, etc.
E-commerce Master program at ADMEC Multimedia is a unique course which will provide the students with the in-depth technical knowledge of two popular content management systems i.e. WordPress and Magento. This course will cover all the essential underlying designing and programming topics
- Html & CSS,
- PHP and MySQL
It is one of the best institutes in Delhi-NCR which is providing training in development and management of e-commerce websites using today's most popular content management systems (CMS). Here, students will learn creation of dynamic and e-commerce websites from the scratch which are mobile friendly at the same time. ADMEC's faculty has rich industry experience of creating dynamic and e-commerce websites for several years. The rationale behind the launch of this intensified course is to share the knowledge and experience of our professionals that enable the students to convert their dreams into reality.
Module 1 - Designing and Programming for E-commerce Websites
This module begins this course with the e-commerce industry basics, industry management, business cycle, industry terminologies, overview of common e-commerce website development technologies, designing, and programming for e-commerce websites.
Although this course encourages our students to develop websites in today's most popular Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress and Magento. In this module, our experts will also give you an overview of all the essentials designing software and programming so that you can work with the above said CMS confidently.
- Overview of e-commerce websites
- Need, significance, and scope of ecommerce websites
- Overview of varied popular open source platforms available in the industry
- Technologies running behind these open source platforms
- HTML and CSS
- PHP and MySQL
Module 2 - Developing E-commerce Websites Using WordPress
With WordPress, one can create powerful website and e-commerce platforms. In this segment, students will explore themselves with the interiors of a WordPress solution along with the practical aspects of Woo-commerce. WordPress CMS is widely used application for creating feature rich blogs and websites whereas woo-commerce solution (plug-in) is used to add e-commerce functionality to a WordPress site. In essence, a combination of both will allow the students to create a WordPress based e-commerce website.
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installing & Configuring WordPress
- Tour of the Core & the Loop
- Creating Posts and Pages
- Changing the Appearances of Websites
- Data Management, WordPress Plugins
- Development of WordPress Theme
- Content Management
- Getting Readers, Profiles and Users
- Migrating to WordPress
- WordPress Developer Community Index
- Getting Started with Woo-Commerce
- How to Setup Shop using Woo-Commerce
- Payment Gateways, Shipping Options
- Adding Products, Store Customization, Sales Management
Module 3 - Creating E-commerce Websites Using Magento
Magento is a feature rich open source platform for creating ecommerce websites. The solution offers incomparable flexibility and functionality for better control and management of online stores. In this segment, students will explore themselves to the Magento tools that will help them to develop the solutions.
- Getting Started with Magento
- What is Magento
- Industry Trends
- Touring My Account Dashboard
- Accessing Support from Magento
- Setting Up Your Store in Magento
- Setting Up Your Store Options
- Setting Up New Products
- Managing Product Categories
- Setting Checkout Options
- Adjusting Tax Settings
- Working with Shipping Methods
- Taking Your Store Live
- Setting Up Payment Gateways in Magento
- Exploring Payment Methods
- Understanding Payment Gateways
- Setting Up PayPal Payments
- Setting Up Authorize.net Payments
- Setting Up Google Checkout
- Customizing Your Store in Magento
- Adding Pages to Your Store
- Changing Page Layouts
- Adding Links to the Nav Bar
- Adding Products to the Homepage
- Working with Themes
- Using a Custom Domain Name
At the end of this program; our mentors will focus on the Upload and Maintenance of an E-commerce Website also so that you can provide the complete e-commerce website designing solution to your prospective clients and customers.
- Optimizing a Website before Upload for better Performance
- Uploading a Website using FTP Software
- Database and Files Backup from Server
- FTP Account Management
- cPanel Management
- Resume and Portfolio Development etc.
What You Study?:
- HTML and CSS
- PHP and MySQL
- WordPress and Woo-commerce
- Moving a Website on the Live Server
- Maintenance and Customization of an E-commerce Website
- Tests and Projects
Few Projects by Our Students:
If you require any further information regarding advanced e-commerce development please contact our Admissions team, email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +91 (0) 981 181 8122.