ADMEC Multimedia Institute is one of the best 3d animation institutes in Delhi provides the 18 months advanced animation course i.e. Animation Master Course. This animation course has been designed especially for undergraduates and graduates or those who have a passion to become a successful animation professional in the animation industry. Animation Master Course comprises highly specialized technical and artistic training in 3D Animaiton in our institute at Rohini in Delhi. You will learn various aspects of advanced 3D animation skills and explore the world of creativity with the exotic animation software like Autodesk Maya, 3Ds Max, ZBrush, Nuke, Fusion, FCP etc. Additionally students will be given intensified training in digital photography too at our animation center.
Prerequisites to Join our Advanced Animation Master Course
The Animation Master Course specially designed for undergraduates or graduates. Those who have Designing/ Art background or having good drawing or sketching skills also can join this course.
Animation Scope and Animation Industry
Animation is one of the latest and most advanced technologies of the computer applications. Animation and VFX industry is growing rapidly. It is useful in the technological world. Now animations have also slowly taken over the entertainment, Gaming, and the other daily aspects of life.
We can notice computer Animation everywhere in our daily life like in films, cartoon programs, short television commercials, games etc and India as seen by the rest of the world is a land of natural creative talent and has emerged as one of the largest hub for outsourcing animators. The best way to start your career in professional animation production for television, film, and other entertainment media is that an individual must take training from best Animation Institute under the guidance and supervision of Animation Expert Faculty.
Animation Master Course Curriculum
Students enrolling for 18 months Diploma Course in Animation in our institute will not only learn and develop drawing, art skills, and art theory but this course will also teach them history of animation, animation types, 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, editing, visual effects, cinematography, non-linear editing (NLE), character designing etc. Our special sessions on photography will equip the students with the sound understanding of camera handling, colours, lights, product shoot, still photography etc. During the course, students will also develop their show-reel and portfolio of their Animation work so that they can show their work at the time of interview.
For the ease of students the course has been divided into 4 Modules:
Semesters and Modules:
Module I: Introduction to Animation & its Basics
In the first module of this animation program, you will get knowledge of all the secrets of digital media, design study, conceptual thinking, and concept designing.
- Introduction of Digital Media
- Basics and Principles of Digital Media
- Digital and Analogue
- Conversion of Analogue to Digital
- Working with Digital Data and Applications Overview.
- Rules of Design
- Colour theory and colour systems
- Creating backgrounds, logos and identities
- Creating and Manipulating Bitmap and Vector Images.
- Enlargement and Reduction, Resolution
- Image Size and File Size
- Reshaping and Applying Effects and Filters
- Filters & Texture
- Paths & Type, Masking, Layer Concept,
- Project planning and its implementation.
Module II: Pre-Production
This module develops all required drawing and painting skills with complete knowledge about film making. Drawing and painting skills provide ground to create block buster visual effects or any kinds of editing task.
Drawing & Painting
- Lines, Shapes, Colour, Value, Texture, Scale, and Composition
- Introduction & Uses of Drawing in Painting
- Colour Mixing, Matte Painting, Gesture Drawing
- Drawing with mass
- Fundamentals of Perspective
- Story Concepts
- Special Vanishing Points
- Converting Drawings into a Physical Model,
- Techniques of Claymation.
- Shot, Sequence, Scene, and basic Composition
- Camera Movement, Films, Various Stocks
- Lab Standard and Lighting Techniques
- Use of Shadows
- Architectural Lighting & Set Lighting
- Analogue Vs Digital Image
- Documentary Film, Narrative Film, Closed Form Vs Open Form
- Principles of Still Camera, Camera Composition
- Staging & Blocking, Rigging and Pre-lighting.
Module III: Animation & Visual Effects
Animation and Visual Effects are creative things and one needs to have creativity. For this one should have passion and imaginative skills and flair for sketching/drawing. One needs long hours of continuous work with a whole lot of dedication. You should be good at visualizations, colors choice and acting too. It is very stirring and unless one should have dedication and interest in this field otherwise one should not enter in animation field.
- 3D Modeling Basics & Work flows
- Textures and Mapping, Lighting and Character Design
- Principles of Animation and Types of Animation,
- Animation Techniques and Development
- Types of Visual Effects
- Visual Effects Production Pipeline
- Concepts and Methods of 3D Modeling for VFX
- Set Modeling, Creating Texture Maps
- Lighting Fundamentals
- Introduction to Hair, Fur, Cloth and Fluid
- Rendering Types and their attributes
- Render Management, Multi pass Rendering.
Module IV: Introduction to Animation & its Basics
This module develops the techniques of whole film making: Digital Video, Editing Principles & technologies and compositing. During the course you will also learn video and audio basics to advanced compositing techniques. You can read all the details at ease below:
- Video and Audio Compression
- Compatibility of Video Formats with different Computing Platforms
- Standard Editorial Procedures including Logging
- Syncing and Storage of Materials
- Grading Process
- Picture Edit & Continuity
- Sound Edit & Clarity
- Sound Edit & Creative Sound Comedy,
- Ideas & Sound, Matching Action, Cutting on Movement,
- Non Linear Editing Tool
- Importing Assembling and Previewing Footage
- Basic Editing
- Principles of Compositing
- Interface of the Compositing Software
- Applying Operators
- Creating Matte for Masking
- Paint & Edit, Adding Text
- Time Remapping and Time Stretching, and Tracking.
- Introduction to Advanced Compositing Tools
- Principles of Compositing and Assembling
- Visual Effects for Film
- Understanding Optical Phenomena
- Understanding Lighting
- Color Correction and Color Matching
- Wire and Rig Removal
- Rotoscoping, Masking and Chroma-Keying
- RotoSplines and Digital Compositing
- Using Radioscopy
- Matte Adjustment and Manipulation
- CG Compositing, Particles & Filters
- 3D Camera & Lights
- Compositing Multi pass Rendering
- Weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Only Sundays
How to Apply:
If you require any further information regarding this advanced animation diploma program please contact our animation course admission team, e: email@example.com t: +91 (0)981 181 8122.
What You Study:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Adobe Bridge
- Autodesk 3Ds Max
- Autodesk Maya
- The Foundry Nuke
- Eyeon Fusion
- Art and Sketching classes
- Test & Projects
- Portfolio Development
Why Join Us?:
- Implementation would be based on instructional design principles
- Classroom training, quizzes, and home assignments
- Continuous assessment and feedback during the training
- Student has to pass through a very strong assessment system: Project Training, Practical Test, Theoretical Test, and a discussion (Viva)