ADMEC Multimedia Institute is a leading name in animation and multimedia Industry. It has successfully trained thousands of students through its career-oriented programs. The institute periodically organizes several design competitions and events to encourage their multitalented students through various eminent award ceremonies and one of them is Best Student of the Year award.
The Student of the Year Award is awarded to the top three students who are not only the best performers of the year but also have the potential to serve as role models for other students. Each year we proudly and publicly honor our three best students from numerous course programs like Web Design and Development, Graphic Design, Animation, Multimedia, Post Production, Video Editing, and AutoCAD.
Purpose: The key objectives of these awards are to:
- acknowledge and promote student academic excellence
- provide formal recognition of student achievements which can be included in their curriculum vitae
- Increase visibility of student excellence and motivate other students to perform better thereby upgrading standards of excellence and achievement.
The students being awarded each year are chosen by their mentors for demonstrating the will to succeed, the commitment towards their work, and the continuous efforts to achieve their personal best.
The selection criteria for these awards are on the basis who have demonstrated
- Exceptional accomplishments in all the tasks assigned to them
- Dedication and academic achievement in their chosen field of study
- Quality of their work in projects
- Outstanding Performance in academic tests