Are you a final year IT student willing to learn the latest trends and technology in the market? Are you still thinking over the issue of which technology to select for developing a website? The answer for all your questions is PHP. The best way to learn this language is by enrolling in PHP training. Such trainings will not only train you in one of the best technologies in the world and but also gives you an option to select from a pool of PHP courses in Delhi offered by numerous institutes. It is also in good demand in the market today for development of websites and applications. As per the BLS report “Employment of web developers is projected to grow 15 percent from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations.”
What is PHP?
With the rise in the usage of internet; the number of websites getting developed is increasing every single day. We have moved from static to dynamic websites and It is used for creating dynamic websites. It is a server-side scripting language and is the most preferred programming language that is suited for website development as it can be easily embedded into HTML code.
Benefits of Learning PHP Development?
There are several languages which are used for web development or web programming. But among all of them PHP is the most popular or preferred web scripting language. So, let us explore some of the foremost benefits of using this wonderful language.
1. Easy to Learn: This server-side scripting language is extremely easy to learn, as compared to other languages. Also, if you are acquainted with the syntax of C or Perl, you will learn PHP effortlessly and speedily.
2. Short Line of Codes: While other languages need long scripts, PHP can do the same work in minimal lines of code can control the websites. Correspondingly, making modifications is simple with it.
3. Open Source: As you know, it is an open source language, it is free of cost. You will not be required to buy expensive software.
4. Reliability: Performance of the website built in this language can be enhanced, as it is scalable as well as reliable too when writing the code and dealing with a lot of web pages.
5. Easy Support: As PHP is being used by a massive number of people, a large community is formed. So, you need not to worry if you get stuck somewhere, as the support is easily available.
6. Platform Independent: Be it Windows, MacOS, Linux or UNIX; it supports all the major web browsers.
7. Supports Most of the Servers: It supports all the major web servers; be it Apache, Netscape, Microsoft IIS and even personal web server.
8. Faster Speed: As PHP uses its own memory, so the workload of the server and loading time gets reduced automatically, which results into the faster processing speed and reduced development time.
9. Secured: Because it has got a security layer to protect against viruses and threats, it is one of the most secure way of developing websites and web applications.
10. Tested and Trusted: As it has been used for over 2 decades by millions of people, its capabilities have been tested and proven and thus trusted by the most web developers.
Best PHP Projects Developed by ADMEC Students
Choosing ADMEC, one of the best PHP training institute in Delhi will not only brighten your future and but also sharpen your programming skills. We are best website development institute in Delhi imparting training with live projects from more than a decade now on live industrial projects. Our courses designed to make our trainees industry ready and trains the scholars on core and advanced topics of PHP. Have a look at some of the best projects below developed by our students in this powerful language.
1. Management Applications – Management apps are the need of many businesses today such as institute and library management apps are two examples. Web Developers can develop such apps in few days to manage businesses to increase the business growth.
The Institute Management is a web-based software developed by Mr. Ravi Bhadauria (senior most faculty having 15+years of experience in web technologies) is capable of managing details of enquiry, payment, student, faculty, accounts, tests, batches, student fees, etc with high efficiency in a very easy and user-friendly manner. It also provides detailed and accurate report for managing our institute the way you want. Our students developed library and lab management systems under his guidance.
3. Staff and Students Attendance App – As a part of PHP course project, students made staff and students attendance app. This tool is used currently to maintain and manage the attendance of ADMEC students/employees. It also has a feature to manage leaves and integrated with Biometric machine.
4. Dynamic Image and Video Galleries – An image or video gallery is a very common feature for the web application. They are an efficient method of showing the set of pictures. It allows the user to access all images from throughout website in one place. Even the most famous photo and video sharing applications like Instagram and YouTube are created in PHP.
5. Social Media Websites – ADMEC courses curriculum focuses on practical aspects and help students in creating live applications. After completion of PHP classes, students will be in a position to develop a full scale social networking website like Facebook or Twitter, including features such as newsfeeds, profiles, friend system, chat system, trending posts and much more!
Selection Criteria for a Good PHP Institute
Before choosing right place make sure the institute has excellent profile. like student feedback, about trainer and support.
The first is obviously the kind of reputation the training institute enjoys. Ask around — especially from those who have acquired certifications from there — as well as people who work in big companies.
The most critical aspect of any learning experience is the quality and experience of the trainers. The quality of their instruction will determine how well you absorb the varied features of this programming language. Check if they provide any demo session and make sure it should be taken by the instructor itself, not some recorded videos.
ADMEC always care about student career and have taught 3000+ students who are placed successfully. That is the reason why ADMEC is the Best PHP Training Institute in North Delhi.
PHP is so popular that more than 82% of the companies use it as a server-side programming language as per a report. Facebook has made a huge investment in this language which will likely keep it relevant, so it has a bright future. PHP developers in India have massive opportunities knocking at their doors in future. However, it is also important to note that in order to fetch yourself the position in one of the renowned companies, you need to be a master of this language which can be achieved by joining PHP training institutes.