UI Design Standard Course
Do you love design? Are you inspired by beautiful websites and mobile apps? Want to turn that interest into a fulfilling career as a UI designer?
In this UI design course, you will learn the importance of user interface design. You will also understand industry-standard methods for how to approach the design of a user interface and key theories and frameworks that underlie the design of most interfaces you use today.
We will illustrate the benefits of good design through a series of case studies. We will also reveal how the costs of bad design can often be severe (in user experience, money, and even human lives). You will then gain a high-level understanding of the user-interface design process.
You will learn common design scenarios - e.g., starting a new design from scratch, improving on existing designs, and the general design processes that tend to be used for each scenario.
Concepts and techniques covered in this UI design course will help you understand your user base and their needs (e.g., contextual inquiry and design psychology), widely-employed prototyping and design methods (e.g., low-fidelity and paper prototyping), and advanced techniques for helping you assess your design choices (e.g. heuristic evaluation and user studies).
By the end of the UI design course, you will be confident in applying these concepts and techniques to design an interface for a wide variety of users from around the world.
Pre-requisites: 10+2 with basic knowledge of computer and internet
Who is this UI Design Short-term Course for?
- This course is for both newbies and amateurs in the field of UI design
- For any individual that needs to add ‘UX Design’ to their work portfolio
- Anyone who wants to design apps
- Anyone who is passionate to become a UI Designer
- UI Designers who want to learn more advanced techniques
- What is UI and UI Designing?
- Web Design Fundamentals
- Overview of User Interface Components
- What is Prototyping?
- What is Responsive Web Design?
- Various Types of UIs – Websites, Mobile Apps (iOS, Android etc.), and Landing Pages
- Working with Layer Styles and Gradients
- Using Interactive Patterns in Web and UI Design
- Understanding UI Making Process for Websites and Apps
- Mind Map
- Final Mockups
- Project Report
- Creating, prototyping, and sharing a UI project from beginning to end using:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- More in Photoshop
- Image Editing
- Collage and Masking
- Text Effects and Background Making
- Textures and Patter Designing
- Gif Animation
- Animated and Still Web Ads
- Web Banners - Animated and Still
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Learn all the basic tools of Photoshop for UI Design, image editing, gif animation etc.
- Create Wireframes and learn the tools needed to create them using Adobe XD and Adobe Photoshop
- Tips and techniques for efficient use of Photoshop and Adobe XD for UI Design
- Application of knowledge to Landing Page design, Web App or Mobile App Design
- Complete real-world projects throughout the course including creating the design for an entire app from scratch
- You will have fluency with the user research, prototyping and evaluation techniques essential for creating intuitive interfaces that facilitate good user experiences
Career Options for UI Designers
UI Designer, Wireframe Professional, Adobe XD Expert, Adobe Photoshop Expert, UI Lead Designer, Mobile App UI Designer, Website UI Expert, Prototyping Expert etc.