Autodesk Maya Master
Autodesk Maya Master course at ADMEC is a six months training program which will teach students the fundamentals of 3D designing and animations. Students will get to learn all the concepts from basics to advanced level.
This course features in-class training, supportive learning environment, industry-certified trainers and up-to-date syllabus. ADMEC provides every student with state-of-the-art Mac and PC workstations to facilitate the great learning experience.
Who will be your Mentor?
Our mentors have been creating professional Maya models and animation for many years. They will also be responsible for writing the course content which is a combination of sheer hard work and their industry experience.
Pre-requisites for the Course:
- Proficient with Windows or Mac operating system
- A basic understanding of computer hardware and software is essential
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is required
Semesters and Modules:
Note: This course covers 6 months advanced sketching and drawing training too for our students to literate them about design principles, design elements (color, typeface, shapes, space etc), animation principles, character designing, facial expressions with acting etc.
MODULE 1: Introduction to User Interface and Modeling
This module will give students a comprehensive overview of Autodesk Maya and will learn how to produce CGI high-quality content for film and TV, games, and advertising industry through user interface and modeling feature sets. They will gain both theoretical and practical experience.
- Exploring the UI of Maya
- Understanding the 3D Space of Maya
- Exploring Types of Objects
- Creating Primitive Objects
- Exploring Viewport Modes
- Understanding the Pivot Point
- Polygon Modeling
- Understanding Polygon Geometry
- NURBS Modeling
- Understanding a NURBS Curve
- Drawing a NURBS Curve
- Modifying NURBS Curve
- Understanding a NURBS Surface
- Working with Booleans
- Products Modeling
- Interior & Exterior Modeling
- Environment Modeling
MODULE 2: Shading, Texturing, and Lighting
This module provides an in-depth understanding of Autodesk Maya's shading, texturing, and lighting capabilities. The module has been created to help users make the most of this sophisticated application and to broaden the horizons in the field of animation.
- Exploring Types of Materials
- Understanding Materials Attributes
- Using the Hypershade Window
- Types of Textures
- UV Texturing Mapping
- Shading and Texturing
- Material Assigning
- Exploring the Types of Lighting
- Creating Lighting Effects
- Understanding Shadows
- Understanding Mental Ray
- Exploring Mental Ray Attributes
- Exploring Types of Cameras
- Working with Cameras
- Understanding Cameras Attributes
MODULE 3: Animation, Rigging, Visual Effects, and Rendering
This module will make students take a deep drive into the Autodesk Maya. They will learn character modeling, rigging, and animation. Students will be making their own 3D projects, 3D models and characters and bringing life to them through animation. They will also specialize in visual effects with the help of dynamics, ndynamics and much more.
- Exploring Types of Animation Methods
- Working with Keyframe Animation
- Working with Graph Editor
- Camera Animation
- Motion Path Animation
- Rigging, Constraints, and Deformers
- Character Rigging
- Character Animation
- Spline control
- Working with Paint Effects
- Paint Effects Stroke
- Exploring the Paint Effects Canvas, 2D Canvas, and 3D Canvas
- Exploring Different Dynamic Systems
- Particle System
- Exploring Different Types of Rendering Methods
- Software Rendering
- Hardware Rendering
- Vector Rendering
- Mental Ray Rendering
- Rendering a Scene
- Working with Rendering Layers
- Exploring Render Nodes
What You Study?:
In this Advanced Maya Master of 6 months course you will learn drawing, sketching, design & animation principles, facial expressions etc. using pencils and various other tools. Apart from it you will learn modeling, texturing, lighting, camera handling, rigging, animation (character and objects), visual effects using dynamics, rendering etc. and at the end of the course you will be working on a short film before the final assessment.
Few Projects by Our Students:
If you are ready to explore and learn in the sphere of animation, then join our Autodesk Maya Master Course. Our courses will only help you grow professionally and attain your desired goals. In the case of any inquiries, please get in touch with our career counselor at +91 9811-8181-22 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.