- The course and registration fee are entirely non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-adjustable in any case.
- After registration is canceled, all the fee deposited to the institute will become null and void.
Refunds of Fees are possible if
- Courses registered which are not available anymore or cancelled.
- Students initiates a refund request within 1 week after attending the classes of the enrolled course. To initiate a refund request please write to us at email@example.com or submit a refund request in writing to us.
ADMEC Multimedia Institute reserves the right to administer administrative fees or penalty fees.
- All above guidelines are subject to change anytime without any prior intimation by ADMEC Multimedia Institute and institute reserves all the rights.
- The guidelines will apply for all the courses offered by ADMEC Multimedia Institute.
- We inform through various means to aspirants and students about such changes every time.
All the disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction.
Know more about our Terms & Conditions and Other Policies:
Terms and Conditions of Enrolment: www.admecindia.co.in/terms-and-conditions-enrolment
Our Registration Cancellation Policy: www.admecindia.co.in/admec-registration-cancellation-policy
Rules and Regulations of ADMEC: www.admecindia.co.in/rules-regulations
Know about our Assessment Procedure: www.admecindia.co.in/assessment-procedure