We at ADMEC Multimedia Institute always try to complete our student’s courses on time whether it is diploma or certificate courses. But student’s cooperation is also required for the successful completion of the process. Unfortunately, in certain scenarios, we cancel the registration of those students who are missing from the Institute without prior intimation or unable to submit their fee without any reason or do not follow institute’s rules and regulations very often.
Situations in which Registration Cancellation can be done:
- Long absence of student from the Institute without prior intimation
- Failure in submission of fee from a long time
- In case of any violent, indecent, threatening or offensive behaviour against anyone (staff, students and mentors) in the institute
Registration Cancellation Guidelines:
- Registration Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-adjustable
- After registration is cancelled, all the fee deposited to the institute will become null and void.
- After the course fee has been paid, no request for refund/adjustment/transfer will be entertained under any circumstances
- To avoid strict actions, study material / ID Card should be returned immediately to the Institute after the cancellation
- For the cancellation of admission, a student has to inform the Institute and no refund will be made for the same
In case of any problem, you are advised to contact 9811-8181-22 during office hours or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction.
All above guidelines are subject to change anytime without any prior intimation by ADMEC Multimedia Institute and institute reserves all the rights.
The guidelines will apply for all the courses offered by ADMEC Multimedia Institute.