Online Advertising Design Course
It is a long-term online diploma course particularly revolves around the promotion of products and services of any company using print media and internet. Every student who is joining this course will gain knowledge and understanding of the graphic designing, web designing, and promotional design strategies used by various brands. After that you will be expected to use your design skills along with your knowledge of business and marketing objectives in order to achieve successful advertising campaigns.
Eligibility to Join our Online Advertising Design Course
- 10+2 or Intermediate passed candidates are completely eligible for this online course
- Interest in working with latest design applications, creative exercises like: designing, and logic building skills would be added advantages
This online Advertising Design Course emphasizes upon the understanding of the power of imaginative visuals and textual advertising communications. Therefore, subjects like visual studies, concept development, and the cultural and social context of advertising will be taught at advanced level. Students will gain expertise and understanding of broad spectrum range of advertising processes and systems for e.g. internet advertising, press advertising, billboard/ transport advertising and also corporate identity and branding.
Semesters and Modules:
Semester I: Graphic Design & Artistry
This course is a combination of two semesters which prepares you for both print and electronic advertising design mediums. In the first semester, students will learn every single concept related with print media advertising or graphic designing. The first semester has further divided into three modules.
Module I - Computer Fundamentals & Digital Illustrations
This module will cover everything which is essential for designing a better corporate identity by the means of print media including basics of design, design principles, color schemes, color theoryetc.
- Introduction to Computers
- Overview of Design Principles Basics
- Importance of Visual Grammar
- Color Schemes
- Color Meanings and its Usage
- Case Studies
Module II - Image Magic & Layouting Techniques
It is a production based module, conveying detailed understanding and training on advanced techniques of layouting and designing. Candidates will learn new procedures to augment their photographic skills, to build complete page layouts, and learn specialized photo editing techniques.
- Understanding Artistic Visualization
- Importance of Concept Development
- Working with Different Layouts
- Advanced Raster Techniques
- Retouching of Images
- Making Collages
- Special Effects and Color Correction
- Photo-restoration Techniques
- Matt and Digital Paintings
- Application of Masking Techniques
Module III - Pre-press & Post-press
This course introduces students to step-by-step production procedures to prepare artwork for commercial print, from job planning to pre-press and presswork. Several post-printing techniques will also be included, with the emphasis on authentic, project-based activities. It will also include how to set up and operate offset and digital printing presses and process print jobs.
- Colors & Printing Standards
- Types of Printing Mediums
- Types of Printing Surface
- Color Separations, Corrections, Adjustments
- Special Colors
- Image Trapping, Re-touching
- Hair Cutouts
- Print Ready Files
- Materials Used
- Spot UV
- Digital File Storing
Semester II: Web Design & Interactivity
In the previous semester, students will learn about print media or graphic designing. In the second semester of an advertising design course, they will get hands-on training about the unique and modern medium of advertising and branding. It will cover advanced concepts of website designing, responsive website designing, designing web ads, intro and interface designing, web promotion, internet marketing, social media optimization, etc.
This course curriculum of Advertising Design Course provides a complete solution to the design, creation, and maintenance of the web pages and websites. Students will also get trained for critically evaluating web site quality, maintaining quality web pages, web design standards, and their importance, and learn to create, use and manipulate images.
Module I - Web Fundamentals & Web Graphics
This module is completely dedicated to front end website designing which covers the fundamentals of web layouts, grid systems, and page elements which are essential for visual communication. Students will create website user interface designs for different devices like mobile phones, tablets, etc. They will also learn how to change digital design mockups into static web pages.
- Important Principles of Website Designing
- Overview of Designing and Planning of Web Pages
- Creating Web Buttons and Icons
- Making Stunning Web Templates
- Understanding Web Colors and Typography Concepts
- Various Browsers and Design Limitations
- Good vs Bad Websites
- Different Web File Formats
- Designing Interactive Banners in Flash
- Creating Animated Web Ads, E-cards, Presentations, Intros, Web Headers
- Overview of HTML5 & CSS3
- Designing with Tables & DIVs
- Tests and Projects
Module II - Multimedia & Web Interactivity
It will focus on numerous scripting languages and advanced methods for generating a professional and mobile friendly responsive website. It will also teach students the importance of multimedia in web interactivity.
- Website designing using HTML5 & CSS3
- Responsive Website Designing
- Difference Between DOM and BOM?
- Creating Animation Using jQuery
- Coordinating Sounds in Animations using HTML5 Audio API
- Embedding Videos in Web Pages Using HTML5 Video API and jQuery Plugin
- Resolving Cross Browser Compatibility Issues
- Test and Projects
Module III - Productivity & Website Management
This module will cover significant concepts like how to increase web productivity, upload a website, maintain a website, and validate a website. Also, how to Avoid the most common website mistakes along with learning quickly what you need to do to keep your website protected and keep your content updated.
- Understanding Web Hosting
- How to do Domain Registration
- Steps for Uploading a Website
- Important Guidelines for Fast Loading Website
- CSS Compression
- Importance of Image Optimization
- Effective Website Management
- cPanel management for creating FTP accounts, handling website performance, and create error pages for your website
- What is the Future of the Web?
What You Study?
Advertising Design Course at ADMEC Multimedia Institute will cover training in the following contents:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dimension
- Adobe InDesign
- Product Photography
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Bridge
- Prepress and Postpress
- Dynamic CSS- LESS / SASS
- Twitter Bootstrap for Responsive Website Designing
- Hosting & Domain
- SEO (Search Engine Optimizations)
- Tests & Projects
- Portfolio Development