In today’s life everyone is career oriented and have some dreams that they want to achieve. Now the time has gone when people would like to pursue only engineering, medial and administrative courses. Many innovative, creative, and modern courses have been added in education field and students are taking great interest in them. Online multimedia courses are one of them which are gaining huge recognition. As the media industries are growing, multimedia has become a popular career choice by most of the people. This field combines art, creativity and cutting-edge technology in the field of computer graphics and more with the advancement of technologies.
Multimedia artists are those professionals who create special effects, animation and visual images by using various industry recognized applications. They play an integral part behind the scene in animated movies, glamorous television commercials, furniture designing, creating logos, stationery and much more. They give life to creative ideas, so they must utilize the artistic left side and analytic right side of their brains.
For choosing this course as a career, you must understand latest software techniques that aid animation, graphic designing, video editing, website designing, development and promotion, architecture designing and filmmaking. This field is very competitive, joining online multimedia training institutes in Delhi will not cover the basics but make you confident in advanced level concepts as well.
Eligibility to Join Multimedia Courses
Any candidate seeking admission in online multimedia training courses should have 10/10+2 / equivalent degree from any recognized board/institution depending upon the program selection.
Online Multimedia Courses Offered by ADMEC
ADMEC provides professional level online courses in advertising designing, graphic designing, web designing, web development etc, that you can learn at home or any other place. These would definitely help you to achieve your dream jobs.
1. Advertising Design: It is a 12-months long-term diploma divided into two semesters. It mainly specifically focuses on designing and promotion of products and services in the market through the print media and internet. This covers website designing, essential digital illustrations and layout techniques.
2. Graphic Master Plus: It is long-term diploma spread over a period of 12 months. Here students will learn UI designing and UX planning for print, web, and television. It will make them proficient in applied art, visual grammar, concept art, user interface designing (UID), user experience designing (UXD), photography, product shooting etc.
3. Photoshop Master Plus: It is a 4 months short-term certificate program. It is recommended for those individuals who wants to explore photoshop features and perform functions like color enhancements, creation of user interfaces for websites, print media, removing backgrounds, merging images, architectural plan rendering, making of texture & patterns, drawing etc. at advanced level.
Although our institute offers few more advanced courses in multimedia but we are not giving you details of them. The reason is they need drawing & sketching classes to boost your creativity and that is not possible without your presence. If you are good in that then please check out all of our multimedia courses at our website.
Why Join ADMEC for Online Courses in Multimedia?
- If you want to boost your career or have taken a career break / sabbatical, an online training will help you move to the next level.
- Opportunity to have free demo session to know how what and how the things will be taught.
- Have full control over the learning process, learn at your pace, at a time convenient to you, either at home or at office. Plan your study schedule around work and communicate with industry experienced trainers for an enriched e-learning experience.
- You will get more individual attention as it would be one on one training
- It offers an avenue for busy professionals and college students who cannot spend time in traveling or sitting in classes.
- In-depth understanding of concepts through theoretical and practical training.
- Interactive courses of online training are similar to traditional classroom environment. They are supplemented by live interactions with the trainers, online support and assessment of exercises and projects by experienced trainers.
- Certificates / Diplomas are awarded on successful completion of the course & submission of projects.
- Guidance on interview preparation, resume and portfolio development which can help you market yourself in a better way.
- Huge employment scope in various industries like Education, Film & Media, IT sector, Healthcare etc.
In a world that increasingly relies on technology, an online multimedia courses provides a practical foundation in visual communication skills. From digital photography to web design, this multidisciplinary course will prepare you to use multimedia tools in a variety of professional settings. Joining a professional online multimedia training institutes can help you become a highly marketable professional in the world of visual communication.