Everyone plays games and loves making up stories as a kid, but some individuals don’t drop this skill over the years and can’t overlook the phenomenon of discovering imaginative worlds, creating own characters and creating captivating adventures for their favorite heroes. A Multimedia Master Course from ADMEC is a perfect program for such an idealist, because it offers you with an opportunity to bring your own dreams and imagination to reality. It trains you to be a top-notch professional. It covers all the four components website and responsive designing, graphic designing, animation and post production.
Role of Multimedia Master Course in Various Industries
Multimedia is gaining fame on the web with wide usage in various fields like graphic designing, responsive website designing, 3D animation, post production, video editing, and digital photography. Role of multimedia in various industries can be discussed as follow: –
- Web Design Industry: The web design department is assigned tasks of creating the visual elements of the website which is what the user will see when they will visit the site. The layout of the website has to be pleasing and motivating, but without too much complexity like taking long time to load. One thing that makes a website more attractive, besides a vibrant layout that has a perfect color combination which is consistent with the logo designed for the website is a part of multimedia.
- Graphic Design Industry: A graphic multimedia designer is responsible for creating designs which can convey client’s messages and leaving a high visual impact. This field will utilize multimedia in preparing sketches, scale models, plans, and drawings of the content to be developed. These professionals will work on both print and motion graphics that combine the use of art and technology to produce interactive multimedia content using graphic design software.
- Animation Industry: Multimedia artists use industry relevant animation software as well as traditional media to create animation, develop special effects and other graphics which are heavily used in film, television, video games and websites.
- Postproduction Industry: Multimedia is used in both pre-production and post-production. In pre-production, it can be utilized for creating ideas and developing proper plan of implementation. It is also used for post-production work like editing scenes, adding transition effects, merging voices to characters, background score, dubbing and many more. With the of post-production software, the existing assets can be converted into a professional-quality, ready-for-publication digital multimedia story or short video.
The purpose of multimedia master course is to generate highly trained and creative professionals in the field of advertising, entertainment, web, and animation.
Various career paths involve in Multimedia Master Course:
As per the report given by Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), “multimedia designers, which are comprised in the classification of multimedia artists and animators, were projected to see a 6% growth in job opportunities for the period 2018-2024”. They can be a part of variety of sectors like
- Graphic designing for media companies, the print and electronic media
- Jobs opportunities in the digital media production companies
- Web development & web designing companies
- IOS design and development companies
- Web marketing & social media companies
- E-commerce companies
- Post-Production firms
When you graduate with the advanced diploma program in Multimedia, chances are high of getting recruited in one of the best MNCs. The course content has been expertly researched and included in our core curriculum is not only precise and appropriate but also receptive to industry needs.
ADMEC Multimedia Institute is one of India’s finest multimedia training and certification institutes. Their 24 months Advance Multimedia Master Diploma Program is an industry-relevant qualification and thousands of graduates are serving in different industry segments and verticals including print media, film production houses, digital media, and website designing companies.
Minimum Eligibility of this Multimedia Course:
Minimum high school pass outs. Perfect course for graduates who wants to make a mark in their professional career. Professionals with some experience can also look forward to accomplishing success in a career right after this course.
ADMEC offer flexible batch timings and modes for the classroom as well online training. It can be regular, fast-track, weekends, only Sunday’s mode. There are no additional charges for fast track mode.
Fee Structure of Multimedia Courses:
Fee structure for students applying for Multimedia Master Course will be 1,35,000 approx. + 18% GST for classroom mode. In case if a student is facing crunches of financial difficulty, we give you the option to opt for Easy Monthly Installment (EMI) facility in which a student can pay their fees in installments every month.
We always believe there should not be any hindrance in getting education for students who are passionate about studies and wish to make a career in the industry. In case, you are coming from economically weaker section or not able to afford the fee because of any personal reasons and consequently cannot fulfill their ambitions, then in such scenarios we are offering various scholarships programs for students who wish to pursue career/ professional multimedia courses from ADMEC.
Job Assistance after Multimedia Training:
Advance Multimedia Course is a technical course and is backed by 100% Job Assistance. Many years of rich industry and education experience gains ADMEC’s students to get a better insight of the job markets.
As the job market continues to become more challenging and competitive, it has become essential to obtain advanced-level working knowledge of various aspects and focus areas within multimedia so that you can qualify for an excellent job opportunity and accomplish different goals within multimedia Industry.