Architect Interior Premium Course
ADMEC Multimedia Institute one of the best Architect Interior Design Institutes in Delhi presents Architect Interior Premium Course. This unique architect interior design course is suitable for architects, interior designers, exterior designers, industrial designers, and students want to achieve 3D computer visualization abilities in interior designing in Delhi. During these interior design classes, we will focus on architectural and interior modeling, 3D walk-through with advanced camera animation procedures using today's high-end 3D and 2D Computer visualization applications.
Through this course students will explore 3D architectural, interior modeling, animation, a practical strategy and efficient tactics only at ADMEC Multimedia Institute. Visualize your design faster and effectively as never before. the Architect Interior Premium course offers practical way of modeling, setting up dynamic angles, applying realistic materials and lighting. From Architect Interior Premium course, you will get knowledge about you how to approach a 3D project in the real world of 3d modeling and animation courses in Delhi.
Prerequisites to Join Architect Interior Premium Course
- As per the eligibility concern for Architect Interior Premium course, a candidate should be well versed with computer basics only.
- If he/she knows basics of 'building information designing' or have any knowledge of drafting will be an added advantage.
Semesters and Modules:
Module I: Technology Overview and Preparing Graphics
Before start working on the high-end industry leading computer applications and we will talk about their practical usability, it is very necessary for every of the student to know about the media elements, industry basics, and principles. During the interior design course in first module of this architect and interior premium course, you will be learning all the secrets of digital media, conceptual thinking, concept design, texture making, pattern designing, matte painting, and digital painting via Adobe Photoshop.
Introduction to Digital Media and Industry
This section of Architect Interior Premium course explores basics of digital media and architect interior design industry. For example, what is digital media, principles and examples of digital media, digital and analogue, working with digital data, compression in digital media? After this basic introduction in architect interior design course our expert will focus on architect interior industry specific facts. It will help you in raising your interest level for Architect Interior Premium course as well as you will know your industry at a different angle.
Concept and Digital Design
You may notice this course name is "Architect Interior Premium" and in ongoing classes we teach you how you can develop designs related architecture and interior in this course. To develop excellent designs, you must know about this term (design) very well.
- Principles of design
- Introduction of color theory
- Color systems and file formats
- Developing backgrounds/logos
- Creating energy oriented graphics collages, image editing, and many more.
- Designing of patterns, textures
- Matte & Digital paintings
- Image editing techniques
Module II: 2D Plans, 3D Elevation and Walkthrough
In this section of Architect Interior Premium course students will explore 2D & 3D aspect of designing. 2D plan is one of the building blocks of advanced 3d elevation or walkthrough. A 2D plan prepared in Autodesk AutoCAD is a blueprint of a building. It contains all the necessary information with specific measurements i.e. required to create a building, mall, fly-over etc.
A 3D elevation is a practical still sketch of any building from indoor, outdoor, front or rear view. To develop a realistic 3D Elevation, one should need a 2D plan.
- How to convince your clients on your 3D Perspectives
- Most efficient way of modeling in interior designing
- How to apply the most realistic lighting by using a normal rendering
- Handling lighting using V-Ray
- Set up the camera angles
- Generate the best final rendering
- Learn the do's and don'ts of modeling in interior designing
- How to model from sketches in professional way
- How to communicate with your clients before you begin a 3d project
- Fastest technique and efficient way of starting a 3D project
Module III: Editing, Compositing, and Output
For every professional 3d architect interior designer, whether they are working in a company or working as freelancer, it is very important to hand over the project to the client without any inconvenience. This module of Architect Interior Design course is very intuitive.
Collaborative Project in Architect Interior Premium
Students will be working on class room projects as their applications finished. We have a very-very strong assessment system. To get certification from ADMEC Multimedia Institute is not child's play. When you will come down our center our counselor will explain it in depth.
- Non-linear editing fundamental
- Explaining frame rate systems
- Practicing frame-time sense
- Digitizes Video & Sound
- Editing video & multimedia movies in AVI, MPEG etc
- Textures and Mapping
- Adding transition and special effects
- Uses digital filtering for Special effects in Video & Audio tracks
- Modifies movies with other applications
- Basic editing techniques using 3D output of your project
- Output formats for various applications
What You Study?:
Following is the learning outcome of Architect Interior Premium course:
- Basics of Industry
- Drawing and Sketching
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Autodesk 3Ds Max
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Tests & Projects