Final Cut Studio (FCS) Master Course
Final Cut Studio training from the ADMEC Multimedia institute provides high standard course for professional video editing, compositing, motion graphics, and video compression used by the professionals all over the world. The immense potential of Final Cut Pro (FCP) has no parallel in the editing industry. ADMEC’s FCS Master Program encompasses technical expertise, aesthetics and workflow knowledge. This Apple FCP course is capable to move students from having no knowledge to advanced industry-level expertise in a very short span of time.
Becoming a skilled Final Cut Studio Master is a challenge. All-around skills are highly respected in the video editing industry. That's why we have developed this certificate course in Apple FCP Film & Video Editing. ADMEC's FCS Master Program is a faster and more job-centric training course to those who want to work in Final Cut Pro or FCP. Mr. Deepak is a highly experienced post production professional teaching from last 13 years in ADMEC, Post Production Institute (PPI), and in many other video editing institutes.
Prerequisites to Join Apple FCP Video Editing Course
Familiarity with Mac OS, Photoshop, and knowledge of video editing terminologies will be an added advantage in learning FCP course completely.
Please read carefully all the following FCP Course related given contents:
Semesters and Modules:
Module I: Editing and Compression of Videos
This module of FCS Master emphasizes completely on Final Cut Pro X (FCP X) and Apple Compressor. FCP X is a tool used for editing videos or video clips in a professional manner while Apple Compressor compresses the videos for easy distribution and better view experiences.
Apple Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X or FCP X is a non-linear editing application mainly used for editing videos. Whether you are a beginner or a professional this course will cater need to every individual. It will make you familiar with all the tools along with Final Cut Pro (FCP) user interface, advanced editing, and finishing techniques. It will also cover advanced workflows for managing media and working on a film. The course is suitable for both novices and professionals who are looking for a career in media, news channels, film industry etc.
In this course, mentors will teach you how to efficiently navigate through Compressor for designing custom workflows for everyday encoding. Students will learn important functions of Compressor, including batch properties, destinations, and locations. They will also be taught advanced settings and customization, such as image sequence settings, how to work smartly in Compressor like how to resize and retime, working with Final Cut Pro X and Motion, distributed processing and much more.
- Understanding nonlinear editing
- The Three-Point Edit
- Working in the Timeline, Transitions, Keyframing, and Applying Filters
- NLE Compositing, Color Correction, and Color Grading
- Working on Audio
- Working on Titling
- Managing Project Elements
- Creating, organizing and managing libraries and events
- Organizing footage with keywords and ratings
- Playing and marking clips
- Performing Insert, Append, Overwrite, and Replace edits
- Moving and removing clips
- Trimming in the timeline: performing ripple, roll, slip and slide edits
- Working with connected clips and multiple storylines
- Performing a multicam edit
- Adding and animating video and audio effects
- Working with motion effects, speed effects, titles, themes, and generators
- Performing primary and secondary color correction
- Importing and analyzing footage from multiple platforms
- Managing media and project data
- Sharing and exporting projects
- Batch Rendering
- The Compressor Interface
- Importing Source Media Files
- Creating, Previewing, and Modifying Settings
- Finalizing Jobs and Submitting Batches
What You Will Learn?
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Apple Compressor
- Tests & Projects
Module II: Motion Graphics and Compositing
Motion graphics are graphics that use video and/ or animation technology to create the illusion of motion or a transforming appearance. These graphics are usually combined with audio for use in multimedia projects. In this module, you will be learning everything about motion graphics including how to export them for synchronization for further processes.
Compositing is the process of combining visual elements from different sources into single image, often used to create an illusion that all those elements are parts of the same scene and live action shooting.
It is an incredibly powerful graphics animation software package that allows individuals to create stunning compositing and motion graphics. These effects are designed to be implemented into Apple's Final Cut Pro software. Motion is extremely powerful and easy to use with Apple FCP.
- Exploring the Motion Interface
- Project Management
- Basic Compositing
- Masking and Keying
- Working with Text
- Understanding the Camera, Lights, and
- Motion Tracking and Stabilizing
- Working with FCP X
- Methods of Color Grading
- Chroma Removal
- Particle Effects
- Motion Poster
- Commercial AD
- Logo Animation
- 3D Motion Graphics
What You Will Learn?
- Apple Motion
- Tests & Projects