2D Animation Master Plus Course
If you are keen on learning the latest software for 2d animation and motion graphics and keen to develop and polish your skills, required to specialize in pre-production techniques and craft involved in hand-drawn 2D animation, then join this long-term diploma course.
If you’re new to the world of Motion Graphics, you might be overwhelmed with the amount of animation software to learn. It seems like every month there is new software that comes onto the scene and promises to revolutionize how Motion Graphic designers do their work.
With the use of pencil, paper, clay, and camera; students are manually responsible for controlling and manipulating a subject's volume, proportion, weight, acting, and movement, thus gaining a thorough understanding of the animation process.
Objective of this course
If you want to create amazing 2D animation videos with special effects, then join ADMEC as it is one of the renowned training 2d animation institutes in Delhi. This advanced 2d animation course will give you an in-depth understanding of the techniques used in animation and motion graphics.
- 10+2 with good knowledge of basic computer and internet
- Candidate must have a sound interest in drawing and sketching
- Basic sketching/ drawing portfolio is also expected
Who this course is for
- Anyone seeking to make 2D animation his or her career objective
- Individuals who want to supplement their existing animation and motion graphics course with the most comprehensive animation training available
- Professional artists and illustrators who want to see their drawings move
- Anyone looking for 3D Motion Graphics and Compositing
- If you are new to 2D animation and want to become an expert in Motion Graphics based 2D animation
- If you want to learn advanced principles and concepts of 2D animation making
Module I: Basics of Design, Sketching, and Digital Illustrations
This module will make you proficient in covering basic art and design skills in drawing and composition, two-dimensional principles, human figure drawing, perspective and color, light & shadow, materials, tools, lines, shapes, anatomy, expressions, etc. You will also learn advanced level techniques to create digital illustrations using Adobe Illustrator.
Module II: Image Editing and Paintings
The module will focus on the techniques of image editing, color correction, retouching, digital painting, matte painting, character designing using Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk SketchBook.
Module III: 2D Animation Basics and Making
The module will focus on the techniques of storyboarding and layout. It will further consist of visualization and scriptwriting which are essential for every pre-production process of 2D animation. The student will learn progression, 2D animations, and special effects, 2D text using Adobe Animate, basic story structure in a storyboard form, from rough sketches to a finished presentation etc. In the end, our experts will show you the uses of Adobe Character Animator to boost your animation skills.
Few more topics covered in this module
Clay Modelling, Claymation, Stop Motion, Character Designing, Environment Designing, Objects Drawing, Digital Painting, Matte Painting, Image Manipulation, Expressions, Story Boarding, Flipbook, Lightbox, Photography, Videography etc.
Module IV: 3D Motion Graphics and Compositing
This module will concentrate on the advanced concepts of compositing, timelines, effects, motion graphics animation, and rendering using Adobe After Effects. Motion graphics are extensively used in film and television post-production for creating title sequences, logo animations and much more. It will expand the skills in the process of combining multiple media types such as video, 3d graphics using Blender, animation, and text to create compelling and dynamic motion graphics.
Module V: Audio and Video
This module will emphasis on the cutting-edge concepts of audio designing, video editing, and audio syncing using Adobe Premiere Rush and Adobe Audition in your 2D animations. Audio plays a vital role in 2D animation. Relevant sounds with high-level clarity make it even better and editing of videos can’t be ignored at the same time. Professional level video transitions and effects in 2d animation clips are also important for their success.
What would you be able to do after this course?
- Designing of models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment, etc.
- Observant and understand how people move and express emotions
- Creation of HTML5 based banners and animations as per design specifications
- Optimizing designs for various bandwidths and platform requirements, like a smartphone, tablet, and desktop
- Well-versed in concepts of 2D Animation
- Able to make Character and Object Animation, Walk Cycle, Run Cycle, and Character Lypsync.
- Able to create Animation as per the Textual or Visual storyboards
- You will illustrate the script in 2D with animation assets, plan shots and draw panels to demonstrate actions and maintain continuity between scenes
- 2D Animation for Explainer Videos
- Stop Motion
- Paper Cutout
- Silhouette (cardboard/fabric)
- Action Figures or Lego Characters
- Whiteboard Animation
- Corporate Animation
- Promo and Presentation
Computer applications taught in this course
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Autodesk SketchBook
- Adobe Animate
- Adobe Character Animator
- After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Rush
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Bridge
Pre-production Artist, Story Board Artist, 2D Animation Artist, Presentation Artist, 2D Animator, 2D Visualizer, Pre-visualization Artist, Video Editing, Motion Graphic Artist, Visual Effects Artist, Compositing Artist, Digital Painter, Matte Painter etc.