Architect Interior Master Plus Course
Architect and Interior designing is a most common and popular discipline of building designing. This course is a 12 months program divided into 2 semesters and focuses on the formation of innovative and exciting architecture and interior designing and planning.
The course is concerned not only with physical interference but also understanding space and how it is occupied. Students are taught the importance of design process, design theories, scientific design approach, climate, culture, and various traditional design principles.
Architect Interior Master Plus Course is a diploma course designed to train students with the practical skills and theoretical knowledge essential to pursue a career in interior and architecture design industry.
Prerequisites to Join Web Master Plus Course
- 12th with any stream
- Good knowledge of computer fundamentals and internet
Semesters and Modules:
Semester 1: Architecture and Interior- Theory and Planning
Duration: 06 Months
Architecture and Interior Design is one of the fastest growing professional fields. The need for professional Interior designers and Architects has increased drastically as they can give the best possible designs by combining the functional and technical knowledge with economic aspects of design along with human, artistic and emotional deliberations.
This semester teaches the fundamental principles, history, and role of Vaastu in architectural and interior design and how to implement various concepts using applications like AutoCAD and Photoshop. Incorporation of industry best practices along with the environmental sciences and technology makes this course comprehensive and keeps the students well-acquainted with the art of designing spaces.
Module 1: Architectural Theory & Design
- The Design Process
- Design Theories- Ancient and Modern
- Modern Architecture
- Architects Work
- Renowned Architects
- The Architect's Act 1972 and Regulations 1989
- Design Composition
- Site Planning
- Climate and Culture Study
- Preparation of Sketch Plans and Estimates
- Preparation of Elevations and Sections
- Bubble Diagram
- Economic, Structural, and Aesthetic Problems in Architecture
- Working Drawings and Specifications
- Design Stages
- Building Technology
- Building Regulations
- Design Methodology
Module 2: Interior Design- Principles & Practice
- History of Interior Design
- Basics of Design Composition
- Introduction to Building Materials
- Natural Ventilation
- Air Conditioning
- Natural Lighting
- Artificial Lighting
- Building Protection
- Interior Furnishing
- Painting Interiors
- Interior Landscaping
- Interior Design Terminology
- Lettering & Scales
- Figures & Projections
- Building Material Symbols
- Space Standards
- External Parts
- Internal Parts
- Kitchen Design
- Theory of Colors
- Rendering Techniques
- Three Dimensional Views
- Interior Design Method
Module 3: Vaastu in Architecture and Interiors
- Importance of Vaastu to Modern Time
- Principles of Vaastu
- Vaastu in Exterior and Interior Planning
Module 4: Basic Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) and Rendering
- Why CAD?
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D
- Adobe Photoshop
Semester 2: Architecture and Interior- Implementation & Design
Duration: 06 Months
Interior designers and architects are part of the building or remodelling process from start to end. They are responsible for drafting design plans. These plans may show placement of walls, windows, doors, plumbing, electrical systems, ventilation, structural accents, and furnishings. It is important for every Architecture and Interior student to have good skills in CAD Applications in order to stay competitive in the market.
The uniqueness of this course is covering all advanced level 2D drafting applications and 3D CAD applications. Nowadays it’s a pre-requisite to be skilled in these applications to get your dream job. Although architects and interior designers must have a flair in design, they should not be left behind in showcasing and management of their projects. Keeping in mind these facts, students will be imparted training in applications like Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder.
Module 1: Advanced CAD Applications
- Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Autodesk 3Ds Max
Module 2: Publishing & Management of Projects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Showreel and Portfolio
- Tests and Projects
- Weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Only Sundays
How to Apply:
For any further queries related to Architect Interior Master Plus Course, please contact our counselor at email: email@example.com and call at phone: +91 (0)9811-818-122
Why Join Us?:
ADMEC offers a practical, interactive learning methodology with a keen emphasis on mentoring by experienced industry experts.
- Modules include conceptual and structural development, application of foundation design, importance of Vaastu and surface materials.
- Advanced projects are assigned to students throughout the year.
- Students are encouraged to develop their own creative approach, taking into account contemporary research, current industry, architecture and interior design practices and future speculations.
- Institute will conduct various lectures and workshops on professional development during the course.
- You will be guided by various experts for interview and resume development.
- Institute believes in assessment and evaluation after the training strongly.
Architecture Interior Master Plus Course will teach students to produce a coordinated and harmonious whole in which the architecture, site, function, and visual aspects of the interior are integrated.
- They will also study about harmony of colour, texture, lighting, scale, and proportion.
- In order to nurture the design-thinking abilities of the interior architecture and interior design course students, ADMEC offers them a project-based model of teaching and learning.
- They will develop the skills of visualising and manipulating a space before sketching a mock of it and attaining it in reality in accordance as per the client or company requirements.
- They will be able to convert handmade sketching and drawings to computer generated images with the help of latest software like AutoCAD, Google Sketchup, Revit Architecture, 3Ds Max, VRay etc.
- There will be two major assessments at the end of each semester for 100 marks
- First assessment will cover concepts like theory of architecture and interior design and software like AutoCAD, Photoshop and Google Sketchup
- Second assessment will cover topics like BIM applications like Revit Architecture, 3Ds Max, Vray, Publishing software like Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder and Project Management.
- After completion of each software, a project will be issued to assess the practical knowledge
- Separate evaluation might be conducted by Drafting Faculty if required