Search engine optimization is at the present time more essential than ever and every web dominant needs to comprehend the correct meaning of SEO as well as the potential it generates for every business. Learning how to enhance your business by executing right SEO practices is really significant to advance your earnings.
What is SEO?
Before going for learning any SEO training course you should be awared with the real meaning of SEO. Search Engine Optimization also known as SEO is a process of optimizing the website or we can say it is a set of guidelines that can be followed by the website possessor to enhance the website’s visibility for search engine so that it will seem at the top positions in the search engines rankings.
Apart from providing decent business, it also imparts the best ways to enhance the superiority of the website by making it more user-friendly.
How Search Engines Work?
To deliver more appropriate results to the explorers, search engines perform various activities which are given below:
1. Crawling – It’s a first and major step which includes the process of fetching all the web content on the website. This job is performed by crawler or spider which is a search engine’s software or automatic navigator.
2. Indexing – Index is another term related to the database of the search engines. It contains the data of the websites which search engines fetched while crawling. And indexing is the process of storing data of all the fetched web pages and keeping them in an enormous database from where it can be regained later by search engines.
3. Processing – When search engines receive any search request, they compare the search strings or the keywords in the search request with the indexed data in the database and this stage is known as the processing stage.
4. Retrieving Best Results – At last, when the search engines found the best-matched results, they simply display the results in the browser.
Main Stages of The Search Engine Optimization Process
SEO is like a framework which works with some rules and procedures. We can’t consider it as a motionless process. SEO can be fragmented into three main stages which are:
- On-site SEO
- Off-site SEO
- Analyze and Improve
Let’s comprehend them in depth.
On-site SEO or on page optimization is the practice of enhancing the webpages in order to get higher position in the search engine results and to receive extra appropriate traffic.
On-page optimization includes both HTML source code and content of the web page that can be improved to make your site search engine friendly.
Off page SEO is the second stage of SEO process that includes the techniques to promote your website and build backlinks for the site so that it can rank higher in search results.
Significant Off Page Checklists are:
- Blog Posting
- Article Submission
- Local Business Listing
- Image Submission
- Video Submission
- PPT Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Forum Posting
- Question and Answering
- Guest Blogging
- Blog Commenting
- Classified Submission
So, these are some significant Off page SEO checklists which can improve your website position in search results.
Analyze and Improve
This stage includes the practices of analysing the previous performance of the website to make suitable and necessary changes in the ongoing SEO activities for gaining more business.
Why is SEO Importance for Your Business?
SEO is an indispensable part for your business which imparts assistance to survive in today’s competitive and modest market.
Search engine optimization is essential because:
- If you want to gain more visitors or customers then your site should be on top position in the search results as majority of the internet visitors are likely to click on top 5 suggestions in the SERP.
- SEO is not only good for website ranking but good SEO can improve the site usability as well as user experience.
- Internet users trust search engines and believe that they are imparting them best results for their search request. And if your site is in the top 10 results then it increases the user’s faith on your website too.
- SEO is also the best way to promote your site on popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels for gaining more traffic and building site social reputation.
- SEO can place you ahead of the competition. If there are two web sites which are providing services of same kind then the well search engine optimized site has more chances to make more customers and business.
How is SEO helpful for Your Business?
As the popularity of the social media and the internet is increasing, many corporations and firms are capitalizing a noteworthy share of their total budget on SEO. This is because of the intense competition between the corporations. Nobody wants to come last in this race and invest in SEO to overcome their rivals.
Let’s have a look below on the major benefits of SEO to boosting your business.
SEO Improves Search Engine Ranking
Through SEO you can increase the ranking of your site and once it will come at the top results, it will receive more traffics that means more business
Make User-friendly Websites
SEO optimize the website as per the requirement of search engines as well as the site visitor. It helps in improving site’s usability and make it more user friendly.
Involve with Your Customers
When your website become well optimized as per the requirement of search engine it will engage with your customer more effortlessly. This will improve your service as well as business. A user-friendly website bound the customers and boosts your revenue.
Improve Brand Awareness
Exhibiting your business at the top search results will advance large number of visitors on your site, which improves your Brand consciousness or we can say awareness. Your site will give you improve the visibility of your brand by ranking higher for multiple keywords.
Give Better Conversion Rate
The ratio of the number of visitors who converted into your customers to the total number of persons who visit your web site is known as conversion rate. The well-targeted SEO helps in diverting selected individuals to your website which is really attentive in your business. Through this way you can gain more business and sales.
SEO is really an essential aspect for your business growth and to enhance the presence of your website. Just building up a website isn’t enough for you, you need to consider on SEO marketing for driving more traffic from the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Aol.com, and ask.com.
Due to the multiple benefits of SEO, it has become one of the most demanding career options in all over the world and by joining advanced SEO and Digital marketing course from any renowned SEO and digital marketing training institute like ADMEC one can build successful carer path in the arena of digital marketing.