Google Analytics Course
Google Analytics Course in our institute is 1 month duration course for internet marketing, digital marketing, and SEO professionals so that they can scan the performance of a website very precisely to work in the right direction. The training of this Google Analytics course is conducted by professionals in our institute and our Google Analytics instructors will discuss all the following given topics.
Eligibility to Join Google Analytics Course
Candidate must have good knowledge of computer basics and internet. Knowledge of website designing, SEO or Internet Marketing would be an added advantage.
Google Analytics Couse Learning Outcomes
1. Overview to Google Analytics
- What is Google Analytics?
- How this course can help you?
- Interface Tour of Google Analytics
2. Introduction to Web Analytics
- Downfalls of hit counting & turning data into information
- Digital analytics: A tool and a process
3. What does Analytics Measure?
- Defining objectives and conversions: What’s the purpose of having a website?
- Understanding Data: Averages, segments, trends, and context
- Familiarizing with segments
- Understanding trends and context
4. Fundamentals of Google Analytics
- Working process of Google Analytics
- Setting up account for Google Analytics
- Installation of Google Analytics tracking code on a site
5. Basics of Google Analytics Report
- Understanding accounts & profile administration
- Navigating the reports and the Data Over Time Chart
- Selecting & comparing date ranges
- Using annotations to make notes in Analytics Data
6. Report Preparation in Google Analytics
- Comparing distinguished ways to view data
- Navigating data with site usage, goals, and ecommerce metrics
- Arranging data with inline and advanced filters
7. Illustrating Segmentation in Google Analytics
- Importance of segmentation in data analysis
- Slicing data with dimensions
8. Sharing Options in Google Analytics
- Why data is shared?
- Managing user accounts and their profiles
- E-mailing reports
9. Reports (Visitor & Audience) in Google Analytics
- Understanding who is visiting a website
- Analyzing location & geographic information
- Using language identification to segment users
- Differentiating new users and returning users
- Understanding visitant loyalty, regency, and engagement metrics
- Comparing data in accordance with visitors, visits, & page views
- Arranging information by browser capabilities
- Analyzing information from mobile browsers
- Visualizing visitant navigation via Visitant Flow
10. Advertising Reports in Google Analytics
- Linking Ad Words account to Google Analytics
- Identifying segmentation and campaigns options
- How to use keyword reports?
- Fine-tuning the match type with Matched Search Queries report
- How to increase traffic?
- Using Destination URL report to identify landing pages
- Identifying the simplest placement options for ads
- Positing keyword
11. Traffic Sources and Channel Reports in Google Analytics
- Understanding where site visitors come from
- Analyzing Traffic Sources report
- Identifying referred users
- Social media traffic sources
- Viewing search engine reports
- How to introduce campaign tracking?
- Planning, creating, & logging a tracking strategy
- How to Track offline campaigns?
12. Behavior & Content Reports in Google Analytics
- Evaluating top content by metrics
- Arranging top content according to page title
- Understanding when to use Content Drilldown
- Analyzing Behavior Flow and Landing pages
- Identifying slow-performing pages with the Site Speed report
- Exploring the Internal Site Search Reports
- Configuring Site Search
13. Conversions in Google Analytics
- Get to know about Goal reports
- Configuring goals
- Value identification through ecommerce reports
- Visualizing funnels with Goal Flow
14. Other Reports in Google Analytics
- Using real-time data for time-sensitive analysis
- Using intelligence alerts to flag important events
- Creation of custom intelligence alerts
- Dashboard creating and customization