Autodesk Revit Master Course
Are you an individual who is looking to learn Revit for exploring new career options in the building industry? This certificate course is ideal for you. Revit software supports architectural design, MEP engineering, structural engineering, and construction. It is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) application which helps you design, build, and maintain higher-quality, more energy-efficient buildings. Its comprehensive features make it an ideal solution for the entire building project team.
By learning Revit, you as a design and construction professional, will be able to bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach.
Advanced Revit Master at ADMEC Multimedia Institute is an exhaustive and a unique program in Revit Architecture, Revit Structure & Revit MEP application. Our professional Revit mentors will ensure that you learn advanced level techniques using this powerful 3D modelling software.
They are entirely production based to help participants gain the Building Information Modeling (BIM) experience required to enhance their marketability. The course is spread across three month’s duration. Our experts offer experienced adapting on the best way to make useful models, how to set up first stretch out in Revit Architecture, Structure and Revit MEP, interfacing AutoCAD DWG records, importing structural & compositional subtle elements from diverse models, outlining systems, etc. Along with point by point learning we give fundamental practical experience to the understudies through consistent courses of action of assignments, tasks and events.
Eligibility to Join Advanced Revit Master Course
- 10+2 passed out candidate from any stream
- Candidate should have past building, structural engineering or drafting foundation
- Prior information of any designing application would be an added advantage
- Individuals looking to improve their current skills and portfolio.
- Beginners looking to.
Learning Outcomes of Advanced Revit Master Course
Module I - Revit Architecture
It is a Building Information Modeling software tool used by architects, structural engineers, engineers, and contractors. This module will allow users to design a building and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements and access building information from the building models database.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Revit Architecture
- Basic Drawing and Editing Tools in Revit
- Working with Views
- Modify Commands
- Datum Elements - Levels and Grids
- Drawing and Modifying Walls
- Beams and Framing Systems
- Floors, Shafts and Stairs
- Doors and Windows
- Curtain Walls in Revit
- Creating Views
- Adding Foundations
- Floors in Autodesk's Revit
- Reflected ceiling plans
- Roofs in Autodesk's Revit
- Vertical Circulation
- Construction Documents
- Annotating Construction Documents
- Space Planning and Area Analysis
- Visualization in Autodesk's Revit
- Rendering in Autodesk's Revit
Module II - Revit Structure
This module has been designed to teach the concepts and principles from building design through construction documentation using the Autodesk Revit Structure software. It is intended to introduce students to the user interface and the basic building components of the software that makes it a powerful and flexible structural modeling tool. The goal is to familiarize you with the tools required to create, modify, analyse, and document the parametric model.
- Overview of Revit Structure
- Understanding about user interface and basic editing tools
- Fundamentals of Building Information Modeling
- How to create floors, frames, & roofs?
- Creating Stair, Ramps and Elevator Pits
- How to set up levels and grids?
- Working with Views
- How to add structural columns and walls?
- Adding Foundations & Structural Slabs
- Understanding Structural Reinforcement
- Understanding Beams and Framing Systems
- Project Practices to Reinforce Learning
- Construction Documents
- Revit Analysis and Reports
- Detailing & Key Scheduling to Automate Schedule
Module III - Revit MEP
This module lays emphasis on the understanding of fundamental features of Revit MEP and move ahead with software’s user interface. Revit software is a widely accepted tool for creating architectural models covering the disciplines of plumbing, piping, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning), and electrical designs.
Introduction to MEP in Revit
Electrical in Revit
- Adding Receptacles, Panels, and Wiring
- Creating Circuits (lighting & switching) and Spaces
- Adding Lighting Fixtures, Switches, Conduit, Cable Tray etc.
- Conduit Type Creation
- Plan Tagging
Mechanical in Revit
- Adding Mechanical Equipment’s: air terminals, return duct, supply duct etc
- Adding duct accessories and fittings
- Implementing HVAC
- Insulation and Hydronic Piping
Plumbing in Revit
- Setting up Plumbing Views
- Adding Plumbing Fixtures, Drains, Sanitary Sloped Piping
- Various Piping Systems
- Tagging Pipes
Fire Protection in Revit
- Dealing with Sprinkler Views
- Modeling of Mains and Branch Lines
- Importing CAD files with Details
- Creation and Printing of Sheets
- Controlling Revisions