Adobe XD Master Course
Those days have gone when Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator were only tools to create layouts or mockups for websites and apps. Now Adobe has introduced a new and latest software solution for this. Adobe XD is a vector-based tool for designing for web and also mobile applications. You can conduct easy and interactive click-through prototypes and wireframing using this software right there and sharing among teammates and client will be simpler after completion of your Adobe XD training with us. The Software is offered for both macOS as well as Windows. ADMEC MULTIMEDIA offers this course through Online and Classroom both training modes.
Adobe XD Course Objectives
Are you excited to enter into the world of UI/UX however you do not recognize where to begin? You intend to rapidly design or prototype mobile, web or desktop applications, right? It's fantastic to have you since this training course will certainly cover basic to advanced level concepts .
Maybe you are an experienced designer who wants to create prototypes or try something new out of the designs with no coding necessary. Also, if you are new to designing apps or a developer, who wants to design an app before developing it and want to learn an easy tool that consists of a lot of features which lets you have a prototype to show to the world, then learning Adobe XD would be beneficial.. This course presents to you with Adobe Experience Design and teaches you how to use it from scratch to design and prototype mobile applications and websites, connecting pages and also adding full interactivity ready for user testing. This Adobe XD Certificate Course will allow you to add UX designer to your CV and start getting paid for your new skills.
Final Catch: Learn Adobe XD from Experts in Delhi and Use to get a job in UI Design, User Interface, User Experience design, UX design & Web Design.
Prerequisites to Join Adobe XD Course
- No previous design experience is needed
- No previous Adobe XD skills are needed
- Familiarity with iOS and/or Android user interfaces is recommended
- You will need a macOS or Windows 10 computer
Who this course is for?
- Anyone who wants to start using Adobe XD in their career and get paid for their user experience design skills
- This course is for beginners, newbies, and amateurs in the field of UI and UX design
- It is aimed at people new to the world of design and user experience
- For any individual that needs to add ‘UX Design’ to their work portfolio
Who will Teach You Adobe XD?
Our online and classroom trainers are proficient web and mobile developers who have worked on many apps in the past 20 years. Their experience working along designers showed them the method the applications need to look. They are going to educate you about the right strategies to produce basic wireframes, from and exactly how to carry out colors with photos appropriately in your designs. You will undoubtedly find out the do's as well as don'ts of selecting font styles for the web as well as mobile applications.
Contents Covered During Adobe XD Training
- Installing Adobe XD on macOS and Windows
- Creating a New Project
- Working with artboards in Adobe XD
- Mastering the use of Adobe XD keyboard shortcuts
- Adding and Importing Objects in Adobe XD
- Storyboarding your app and designing it
- Understanding the Layout Grid
- Using Shapes and properties
- Prototyping and Sharing
- Exporting assets
- Using Adobe XD UI Kits
- Plugins and app integrations
- Auto-animate and Responsive resize
- Build and test a full website design
- Work with fonts and colors
- Send your designs for feedback and comments
- Create your first UX brief and persona
- Create quick wireframes.
- How to use premade UI kits
- Create quick wireframes
- Creating a UX project from beginning to end
- Build and testing a full mobile app
- Learn to design websites & mobile phone apps
- Learn techniques used by UX professionals
Learning Outcomes of Adobe XD Course
Become proficient on making use of Adobe's most recent tool, Experience Design, as well as design mobile, desktop, web and also smartwatch applications that could be designed right into prototypes to be shared with the entire world.
Career Options after Adobe XD Course Training
- UI Designer
- UX Designer
- Web Graphic Designers
- Wireframe Experts
- Adobe XD Professional
- Lead Designer
- Mobile UI/UX Software Engineer
- UI/UX Expert
- Prototyping Expert
More about XD features
The future of experience design.
With help for voice prototyping, modules, responsive structure and auto-activity, XD is prepared for whatever comes next in UX. Use timesaving highlights like Repeat Grid to recreate components over your artboards. Send engineers resources they can re-use in their code. What's more, zoom all through your canvas with zero slack time, notwithstanding when you're working with many artboards.
Design, prototype, share — all in XD.
Rapidly transform your wireframes into high-fidelity plans. At that point change from plan to model mode in a tick and drag wires between your structures to make an intuitive model. Record encounters and see them on your telephone or work area and include smaller scale communications utilizing auto-quicken. With secret phrase assurance and private welcomes, you can securely share models and Design Specs with your group from work area or the web.
Plugins, UI kits and other freebies.
Take your encounters further quicker with modules that robotize ordinary assignments and UI units for iOS, Windows and Material Design that incorporate layouts, parts and that's only the tip of the iceberg. XD likewise incorporates with famous joint effort and profitability applications like Slack, JIRA, Microsoft Teams, Avocode and ProtoPie. The best part — you can get to all your additional items from directly inside XD.
Assets and apps on any platform.
Begin your structures without any preparation or get documents from Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch basically by opening them inside the application. Fare your plans to After Effects to include propelled livelinesss. XD is made to take a shot at both Mac and Windows, so you get a similar expedient execution and smooth joining regardless of which stage you use.