Responsive Web Design Master Course
This course is highly popular among Graphic Designers and computer website designers. A Graphic Designer can upgrade himself to a successful Web Designer/ UI Designer/ UX Designer and an navice Web Designer can opt this course to boost his/ her career.
Prerequisites to Join Our Responsive Web Designing Master Course
Apart from good academic qualification, it is desired that person must have good command over a designing application such as Photoshop. Only knowledge of Photoshop would not be considered as eligibility for this course; one must have a sense for creating layouts in Photoshop such as mockups for Templates, Login Forms, Product Galleries etc.
We highly recommend you to learn Adobe Photoshop too if you are not able to design above mentioned assignments please.
This program comprises all these following contents:
Semesters and Modules:
HTML5 and CSS3
Our instructors will start to teach you about web technologies like HTML and CSS in this section. But before starting HTML and CSS they will discuss about the industry and its basics. After the introduction, we will be teaching you HTML and CSS according to the industrial needs. You will be learning CSS topics like "How to create an efficient, maintainable, and modular CSS" for the web projects.
Note: We will teach you how to code HTML and CSS properly so you can work as a HTML/CSS programmer. We have observed few of the institutes are not teaching you to create a website by hand-coding; and it ruins your career. We will specially focus on DIV based website designing with dynamic HTML.
Part 3. Document Object Reference
Part 4. Ajax & JSON
Followings are the contents for the jQuery, please read carefully:
- jQuery Fundamentals
- Selecting the elements upon which to act
- Bringing pages to life with jQuery
- Events are where it happens
- Energizing pages with animations & effects
- Beyond the DOM with jQuery utility functions
- Expand your reach by extending jQuery
- Talk to the server with Ajax
- Introduction to AngularJS
- MVC in AngularJS
- Filters and Directives
- Custom Directives
- Custom Services
- Custom Filters
Responsive Website Designing
- Dynamic CSS - LESS / SASS
- Exploring Various Grid Systems
- Responsive Website Making Frameworks
- Foundation / Bootstrap
- Basic (Grid System, CSS, Components etc.)
- Foundation / Bootstrap
- Testing & Debugging
Exercises and Projects in Responsive Website Designing Master Course
Although we discuss about all the real world techniques and projects in the classes. Hence, we are posting some of the projects name:
- Responsive Website
- Form Validation
- UI Development
- Navigation Development
- AJAX based Applications
- Slide shows
- Image Galleries
- Fancy Pop-up/ Modal Windows
- Theme Changer
- Stylish Forms
- Tabbed Panels
- Lightbox etc.
- Weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Only Sundays
How to Apply:
If you require any further information regarding this advanced Responsive Web Designing Master Course please contact our admission team, email: email@example.com phone: +91 (0)981 181 8122.
Why Join Us?:
- Implementation would be based on instructional design principles
- Classroom exercises, quizzes, and home assignments
- Continuous evaluation and feedback during the training
- Student has to pass through a very strong assessment system: Project Training, Practical Test, Theoretical Test, and a discussion (Viva)