PHP Master Course
In the training of our advanced PHP course you will be exploring highly professional side of PHP and MySQL in our institute. PHP is a powerful and robust scripting language for server-side logic and after our PHP course training you would be able to develop web applications, dynamic websites, data-driven projects etc. Likewise MySQL is the popular open source database which is very useful in creating and handling databases for rich web development with PHP.
These are the two applications (PHP and MySQL) whose combination helps in developing database-driven web applications perfectly. Approximate 70% of the total web development industry uses this PHP and MySQL in their websites as it is an open source, easily available, has a huge community, and also has unlimited free & paid third party resources to use.
During this PHP course you will learn and work on various aspects of advanced PHP and MySQL along with many PHP & MySQL projects for instance CMS development, e-commerce websites development, database designing, and database optimizations. In PHP our institute will also focus on PHP's well known frameworks i.e. CakePHP.
Our PHP course will cover CakePHP, Object Oriented PHP, and PHP Design Patterns such as MVC Design Pattern. CakePHP is a framework of PHP that helps in developing very modular and light-weight PHP applications and PHP websites.
Prerequisites to Join Advanced PHP Course
If you don't match with our given eligibility criteria then you can inquire for our other web designing courses also.
Who will be your PHP Course Instructor?
One of the best qualities of ADMEC Multimedia Institute is that it provides "Experienced, Individual, and Professional Training". It says exactly what ADMEC has experienced PHP developers to train you in PHP. Our instructor is a renowned web architect, web consultant, UX designer, PHP blogger, writer etc and he will be teaching you PHP and MySQL course with his more than 15 years of experience. His one of the best projects of PHP is the ADMEC websites itself.
Semesters and Modules:
PHP- (Hypertext Preprocessor)
Part I - Introducing PHP
- Why PHP and MySQL?
- Server-Side Scripting Overview
- Getting Started with PHP
- Learning PHP Syntax and Variables
- Learning PHP Control Structures and Functions
- Passing Information with PHP
- Learning PHP String Handling
- Learning Arrays
- Learning PHP Number Handling
- Advanced Array Functions
- Examining Regular Expressions
- Working with the Filesystem
- Working with Cookies and Sessions
- Learning PHP Types
- Learning PHP Advanced Functions
- Performing Math with PHP
- PHP Troubleshooting
Part II - MySQL Database Integration
- Introducing Database and MySQL
- Installing MySQL
- Learning Structured Query Language(SQL)
- Learning Database Administration and Design
- Integrating PHP and MySQL
- Performing Database Queries
- Integrating Web Forms and Databases
- Improving Database Efficiency
- PDO or PHP Data Object
- ODBC in PHP
- MySQL Troubleshooting
Part III - Advanced PHP
- Introducing Object-Oriented PHP
- Object Oriented PHP and Database Connection and CRUD
- Securing PHP
- Learning PHP Configuration
- Handing Exceptions with PHP
- Debugging PHP Programs
- Learning PHP Style
- Using Log Files to Improve Your Site
Part IV - Connections
- Sending E-Mail with PHP
- Integrating PHP and XML
- Creating and Consuming Web Services with PHP
- Creating Graphics with PHP
Part V - Object Oriented PHP and PHP Framework
- Advanced OOP - how to plan and structure your code for OOP
- Implementing MySQL CRUD in Object Oriented PHP
- Design Pattern - MVC (Planning and Implementation)
- Common PHP Frameworks - an overview
- Tests & Projects on PHP Framework
Getting Started with MySQL and Database
- Database Basics
- What is a Database?
- What is RDBMS
- SQL Basics
- Showing Databases
- Using Databases
- What is the Role of Tables, Rows, and Fields
- Showing Tables, Columns
- Creating a Database and Table
- Column Types-String and Numeric
- Search Criteria for Retrieving Data from a Table
- Updating an Existing Data
- Altering a Table completely
- Keys And Indexes in MySQL
- Operators in MySQL
- Arithmetic Operators
- Numeric Comparison Operators
- String Comparison Operators
- Logical Operators
- Regular Expressions
- Querying your data
- Sorting, Grouping and Arranging Retrieved Data
- Limiting Numbers of Results
- Joining Tables (Inner Join, Left Join, Right Join, Join etc.)
- More On Joining Tables
- Data Aggregation- sum(), avg(), max(), min(), count(), first(), last(), ucase(), lcase(), mid(), len(), round(), format() etc.
- Other Database Management Systems- Oracle, PostGreSQL, mSQL, MS Access, SQL Server etc.
- Regular Course
- Fast-Track Course
- Weekends (Sat/Sun) Course
- Only Sundays Course
- Online Course
How to Apply:
What You Study:
Our instructor will guide you to work on all or any one from the following PHP projects in this course. Project selection is a mutual decision of the PHP course students and mentor.
- Developing a Weblog
- Content Management System
- Online Store
- Creating a Bulletin Board System
- Enquiry Management System
- Students Managment System
- Test or Exams Management Application
- Fee Management System
- Personal Folio
- Online Image/ Video/ Audio Gallery Website
All above given projects can be made using various approaches such as functional procedure, object oriented, custom MVC, or CakePHP so you are free to opt any one or all to create your project.