Online Graphic Master Course
Ever wondered if you could really learn graphic design online? With online graphic design course, you will gain valuable skills needed to enter the field of graphic design or further enhance your present career. It is an industry based specialized diploma course in advanced graphic designing which is very innovatively designed course. Our faculties will help you in making a portfolio necessary to crack any interview and an open door to various career opportunities. This course by ADMEC Multimedia Institute has an outstanding placement record locally & nationally. Our students get placed in many companies and work in diverse fields like Design Studios, Publishing Houses, Post Production Houses, Media Channels, and Ad Agencies, etc..
Eligibility to Join this Advanced Online Graphic Design Course
Any candidate who has creative thoughts and passion to work in a creative industry can join this course just after completion of 10th.
Semesters and Modules:
Module 1: Designing Fundamentals and Digital Illustrations
This module will focus on the principles of effective composition in print design and advertising. The composition is nothing but an assembly of elements in an artistic way that guides the eye and unites a design work. Students will learn computer basics, designing posters, logos, magazine covers, book layouts, 3D designs, and brand identities and technical know-how related to graphic design industry first.
- Introduction to Graphic Design and Its Uses
- Sizes & Measurements
- Planning of Brand Identity of a Company
- Understanding Design Basics
- Overview of Design Principles and Elements
- Illustration Making
Module 2: Image Editing & Layouting
After an overview of some of the necessary fundamentals of the graphic design in the first module of graphic master course; students will discover the latest & advanced techniques of image editing and layouting in this module. They will also learn textures designing, advanced digital painting, brochures designing, stationery designing, bill books and price lists designing, advanced packaging designing, hoardings designing, posters designing, danglers & stickers designing, etc.
- Fundamentals of Layouting Principles
- In-depth Raster Techniques
- Detailed Designing Process - Thumbnail Sketches, Rough Layout, and Final Layout
- Digital and Matte Painting Projects
- Collage and Masking Techniques
- Newspapers and Magazines Layouting
- Creating an Ad Campaign
- Print Publishing
Module 3: Pre-Press & Post-Press
This module is dedicated to complete knowledge of pre-press and post-press techniques. It is designed to give students an overall understanding of the whole process from pre-press to final printed work and to avoid the expensive mistakes often caused by a lack of expertise in this field. It will also train them about various types of printing mediums, printing surface, paper quality, paper thickness, raw material required, etc.
- Distinguishing Colors & Printing Standards
- Kinds of Printing Mediums
- Understanding Printing Surfaces
- Introduction to Offset, Flexo, Graveur
- Factors for Print Costing & Estimates
- Dimensions, image trapping & crop marks
- Different Types of Print & Pre-press ready files
- Color Separations, Corrections, Adjustments Techniques
- Special Colors
- Image Trapping and Re-touching
- Hair Cutouts
- Print ready files
- Working on Pantone shades
- Understanding Over Printing Issues
- Making Prepress checklist
- Understanding Spot UV, Foil, and Emboss Special Effects
- Difference between Gloss & Matt Lamination
Collaborative Project in Online Graphic Master Course
Students will be working on client side/ live projects and will have the liberty to choose a project of their choice. They will work as a team and everybody will be mutually responsible for the planning of the project. All this will be done under the supervision of their mentors acting. The main objective of these projects is to prepare our students to meet industry requirements and work as per clients. This course will provide you opportunities to enhance your design process, as you research each project, develop concepts, working as per the feedback from mentors, and begin to develop quality pieces for your portfolio.
What Will You Study?
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dimension
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Bridge
- Prepress and Post Press
- Portfolio Development
- Resume Development