Online InDesign Course
Don’t have any knowledge regarding publishing documents? No Problem! We have designed this short-term certificate InDesign course keeping beginners in mind, but it also quickly progresses to comprise more complex concepts as well so experts won’t get left behind either.
InDesign is a desktop publishing application that allows you to design, layout and publish documents that requires some creative layout, from brochures, magazines to newsletters etc. Students enrolling in online InDesign course will learn how to layout their document with pages, shortcuts, working with fonts, incorporating images to relevant texts, add and manage objects, insert and format text, create styles, add tables and work with graphics, styling and even how to export the finished product for printing.
After completion of this certificate course, students will have a comprehensive understanding of how to create and publish their projects using the tools and techniques available in InDesign.
Pre-requisites for the Course:
- Anyone who masters the art of creative page layout
- Proficient with Windows or Mac operating system
- Elementary computer skills & internet knowledge only
- Learning the Work Area in InDesign
- Setting Up a Document in InDesign
- Working with Frames in InDesign
- Importing and Editing Text in InDesign
- Working with Typography in InDesign
- Working with Color
- Working with Styles
- Importing and Modifying Graphics
- Creating Tables in InDesign
- Working with Transparency in InDesign
- InDesign Output and Exporting
- Managing Your Workspace in InDesign
- InDesign Page Layout
- InDesign Advanced Style Sheet Tips
- Drawing in InDesign
- Where Text Meets Graphics
- InDesign Importing and Exporting
- Long Documents in InDesign
- The XML Factor
- Color in InDesign
- Printing in InDesign
- Scripting in InDesign
- Introduction to Creating eBooks with InDesign
- Working with Text in InDesign
- Creating Hyperlinks and Cross-References
- Working with Graphics in InDesign
- Defining the Reading Order of the EPUB
- Creating the Table of Contents
- Exporting to EPUB
- Customizing an EPUB
Brochures, magazines, catalogs, prospectus, newspaper, newsletter, stationery, cover etc.
You can check our students portfolio here.