- Advanced skills using Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Have an awareness of the printing, finishing techniques and papers and design t suit
- Understand layouts and use of them for different mediums
- Understand the cost implication when putting together different solutions.
- Keep an awareness of the latest trends in visual arts and the latest design applications to give the best end result.
- Liase with clients on any queries on their instruction or amendments they have for their job to help ensure the best end result.
- Double-check proofs for quality, including clarity and alignment, before beginning a print run
- Convert approved image files for use with digital printing equipment or physical plate preparation
Job Category: Graphic Design
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Noida
Experience: Experience: Fulltime: 0-2 yrs Intern: None
No. of Vacancies: 2
Salary: Best In Industry
Company Name: pvt ltd
Phone: 95600 02079
Sorry! This job has expired.