How Graphic Master Plus Course Helps for Your Career?
This write-up is from one of the ADMEC MULTIMEDIA students Shreya Varshney. She has expressed her views on our one of the advanced Graphic Design courses in Delhi i.e "Graphic Master Plus Course" a 12 months career oriented course.
Before talking about graphic design, let’s talk about ‘GRAPHICS’. The word graphics has been originated from graph, which means a ‘visual’. It is all about the real life that how you connect your creative thinking with the real life and make a perfect design. “Graphic Design” plays a vital role in the field of designing.
An Insight to Graphic Design
Graphic design is the art of visual communication or we can say visual representation of ideas or concepts which is essential for any business. To generate leads or drive growth one need to present their business or company in such a way which can be understood by your audience or your potential client. Conveying the information through content, phrases or words isn’t sufficient you have several other ways too which can express your ideas more clearly and your viewers can remind it for a long time. One such remarkable way is visual means which imprint the information in the viewers’s mind that remains unfading in the viewer’s memory. This is the time when a graphic design plays a significant role in conveying the information with the spirit of innovation and imagination.
Graphic designing is a process of uniting the creative thinking with aesthetics and technological thinking. It involves the creative thinking which is essential to produce graphically communicative ideas. It means visual communication that convey a message with a concept and a purpose.
Importance of Graphic Designing
Graphic Designing is very important because it is used in numerous fields like education, entertainment, applications, videos etc.
- You can communicate your ideas easily and effectively which is useful in creating a strong impression
- It supports in brand recognition which is essential for any business. It also helps you stand out from the competitors and aids any business in having their own identity
- It is important to establish a story for your business which can interest prospects to buy any product or take your services
- We are living in digital world where everything single thing can be accessed online. You won’t be able to convey your business’s objective to you potencial audience if you are working on a badly made interactive design. Recognize the right and well designed graphic whihc can be understood by your target audience. Take this as an opportunity which can build consumer trust and confidence.
- It also plays an important role in business, marketing etc. For example if a graphic designer works for a company then the graphic designs will help for building the company’s reputation and branding, it will create a strong impact to the audience, it will help to give the message to the people, it will capture people’s attention and also create the trust.
Benefits of Joining Graphic Master Plus Course
If you are looking for highly advanced course in graphic design which comprises the high-end UI designing and UX planning for print, web, and television, then Graphic Master Plus is the right choice for you. It is a diploma course spread over a period of 12 months and can be opted in both online and classroom mode. It is a instructor-led course which can be learned at your own pace. This advanced course is divided into two semesters consisting of 2 modules in each semester. Some of the key benefits or skills which you will learn after enrolling for this course are :-
- Develop graphic design work and concepts based on professional creative approaches and techniques
- Apply traditional and digital design techniques to create professional graphic design work
- Able to work with most popular and advanced computer designing applications like CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design
- Free art and visual grammar sessions
- In-depth concepts related to user interface designing (UID), user experience designing (UXD), photography, product shooting, handling photography setup including DSLR Camera, Chroma Shoot, Tripod, Card Reader, LightBox, Projectors, and Easels
- Learn image creation, image editing, and page layouting
- Mastering video editing applications like Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D and creating advanced UI websites using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap basics
- Pre-press and Post Press techniques and implementing publishing methods for print, web, and television.
After completion of each module, students will given projects which they will be creating under the guidance of our industry experts. Projects which would be created by the students are:-
- Rough to Final Layout
- Digital Painting
- Poster Designing
- Stationery Making
- Ad Campaign Making
- Portfolio Creation
- Logo Creation
- Product Packaging
- Brochure and Magazines
- Newspapers and Newsletters
- Corporate Presentations
- Animated Logos
- Image Slideshows
- TV Commercial Ads
- Intro Templates
- Stunning 3D Text Effects
- Motion Graphics Projects
What Contents are in this Course?
Now let’s talk about my course “Graphic Master Plus”. This course consist of UI designing, UX Designing, Visual Grammar, Concept Art, Product Shooting, Photography etc. Sketching also plays a big role in graphic design. It generates a power of visualization in our mind. In this course we will learn lot of software, such as –
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe InDesign
- HTML5 & CSS3
- After Effects
- Cinema 4D and so on..
All these things will help in generating creative thinking and building our mind that knows to work in a professional manner.
What will We Learn in this Course?
It plays an important role for making us a good multimedia graphic designer, because we learn lot of software and visual grammar to connect the things with the real life, nature, and environment that make us a perfect graphic designer for all the media.
So, graphic master plus course helps us to think like an artist and we get the knowledge how to create designs for the different brands, industries, companies, people etc. In this course we will get information not only about print media but also web and television. We will also learn to design stationery, packaging, calenders, brochures, books, news papers, magazines, web templates for computers, tablets, and mobiles, at last we will be taken through the design process for presentation and motion graphics.
Career After Graphic Master Plus Course
Now let’s talk about the future aspects, After this course we will have many career options such as - Graphic designer, Web UI designer, Mobile UI designer, TV UI designer, UX designer, Motion Graphics artist, Presentation artist, 2D & 3D Compositor, 3D animator, Image Editor, HTML5 Developer, Bootstrap Expert etc.
A good design is the backbone of any business. It is always appreciated whether it is used in a web design or a logo design. The important thing which you need to establish a brand recognition or to promote the company is the utilization of your designing skills in the best way possible. But how to learn best graphic design techniques or skills? Whether you are new or a professional in design, joining ADMEC‘s Graphic Design Master Plus Course will provide you with the necessary skills and a solid understanding of the key areas of Graphic Design.
You will develop your level of expertise and confidence in the many components of visual communication and an in-depth knowledge of the Principles of Design which will help you learn how to create professional designs in both print and digital formats as well as gaining valuable insights into the areas of logo creation, image creation, designing for the web, typography, branding and much more. You will also get the opportunity to attend special sessions, workshops and industrial & outdoor trips conducted by the institute on regular intervals which can enhance your networking and knowledge in graphic design industry.