Digital Painting Master
Stretched over 6 months period, the Digital Painting Master course is designed to introduce the students to the digital medium of painting and various types of illustration making. Special emphasis will be given on manual methods of various types of paintings and all other related tools to create an intricate painting. Throughout the course, you will learn industry-leading digital painting and illustration making applications.
For the high-level training experience, ADMEC Multimedia Institute has divided this course into 2 modules. Digital painting course will be a perfect blend of practical assessments as well as theoretical knowledge. Along with designing software teachers will also be focusing on the manual sketching work that will inculcate the basics of painting too.
Eligibility to Join this Digital Painting Course
An individual from any background with a genuine interest in learning painting can become part of this course. The basic knowledge of computer is a must for the course. No knowledge of painting or drawing required.
Who can join this Digital Painting course?
Any design professional from any design industry can join this course.
Few are given below:
Colouring Artist, Digital Painter, Game Designer, Magazine Designer, Fine Artists, Painters, Fashion or Textile Designers, Creative Heads, Visualisers, Art Directors, Books Designers, 3D Artists, 2D Artists, Post Production Artists, Graphic Designers, Multimedia Professionals, Architects, Interior Designer, etc.
What you will learn?
Module 1: Fundamentals of Sketching, Paintings, and Visual Grammar (Manual)
- Fundamentals of Art and Design Principles
- Sketching and Drawing Techniques
- Anatomy- Human, Animals, Insects, Reptiles etc.
- Still Life – Object Drawing
- Abstract Drawing
- Visual Grammar Basics
- Design Principles
- Understanding Typography
- Mastering Shapes
- Studying Colours
- Exploring Grid Systems
- Types of Layouts etc.
- Creative Thinking – Theory and Practical Exercises
- Types of Illustrations
- Types of Paintings
- Professional Patternmaking
- Use of Paintings and Illustrations in Brand Identity
- Test and Projects
Module 2: Advanced Painting Techniques
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Ideas Generation and Development Phases
- Raster and Vector Graphics
- Measurements, Units, and Sizing
- Color Modes and Their Uses
- File Formats and Their Uses
- Digital Painting
- Image Retouching
- Photo Manipulation
- Maintenance of Lighting, Colors, and Tones
- Environment Creation
- Painting and Blending Techniques
- Gesture Drawing
- Tests & Projects
Software Covered in the Digital Painting Master Program:
- Adobe Bridge