3D Motion Graphics Master Course
Motion Graphics is the ideal training course for those taking a new jump right into the world of motion graphics and those intending to hone up their existing skills. Covering the essential principles that enter into making remarkable motion graphics-- the idea, layout, computer animation, 3D layout, rendering, and compositing.
This motion graphics course has actually been developed with expert outcome in mind. The key to producing exceptional work is nailing these 3 essential areas: concept, layout, and implementation. This motion graphics training course will cover the core procedures associated with conceptualizing and carrying out a motion graphics series, making use of tried and also evaluated industry-standard techniques.
Objective of Our 3D Motion Graphics Course
Motion Graphics is a flexible ability that can be used in a variety of markets such as advertising, broadcasting, video games, and also movies. The development of the sector indicates a high need for Motion Graphics Artists. Whether it's generating graphics for TV commercials, dealing with UX and UI design or producing pitches for an ad agency, it's the best skill.
Prerequisites to Join this Motion Graphics Course
- 10+2 with good knowledge of basic computer and internet
- Knowledge of any designing software or involvement in creative activities like sketching, drawing, art & craft etc. would be an added advantage
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in After Effects who want to start Learning Compositing, Visual Effects, and Motion Graphics
- Users who wish to polish their skills and learn more techniques to create better videos in after effects and blender
- YouTube Publisher looking to add Motion Graphics, Titles, Lower Thirds, and VFX to their Videos
- Video Editors looking to implement Visual Effects and Motion Graphics in their videos
- This motion graphics training course is for individuals who want to design characters and prepare them for animation in Illustrator
- Multimedia artists, animators, and video editors who have never tried adding Photoshop to their tool belt
Module I: Design Basics, Digital Illustrations, and Image Editing
This module will cover basic art and design skills in drawing and composition. Learners will also learn about the design principles of two-dimensional, human figure drawing, perspective, and color, light, and shadow, materials, tools, lines, shapes, anatomy, expressions, etc. It will also impart advanced level techniques for designing software like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Module II: Motion Graphics, Compositing, and 3D Graphics
In this module, students will learn the advanced techniques of motion graphics, compositing using 2D & 3D graphics. Finishing techniques consisting of image adjustment, color correction, and output settings for a variety of media will be covered.
You will be trained in digital motion graphics and compositing the latest software used by professionals in filmmaking and television post-production. Our experts would be using Blender a free and open source software for 3D modeling, painting & sculpting, lighting, and dynamics.
Module III: Video Editing (NLE), Sound, and Rendering
In this module, students will learn to recognize key components of a Non-Linear Editor (NLE) user interface, project creation, timeline settings to a project and recognize the process of transcoding in an NLE.
One will learn how to import clips into projects and identify the benefits of different types of video files during the classes. You will also learn how to edit and integrate sounds in your motion graphics project.
Applications Covered in this Course:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Rush
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Bridge
Sketching, Illustrations, Environment Designing, Objects Drawing, Outdoor Sketching Sessions, Photography, Videography, Digital Painting, Matte Painting, Image Editing, Image Manipulation, Story Boarding, Flipbook, Lightbox, Showreel Development etc.
- Sketching and Drawing
- Visual Grammar Basics
- Digital and Matte Painting
- Stop Motion
- Background Designing
- Animated GIFs
- Whiteboard Animation
- Corporate Animation
- Promo and Presentation
- 3D Modelling, Texturing, Lighting, and Rendering
- Organizing Your Creative Projects Like A Pro
Career Options after Completion of this Motion Graphics Training Course
Image Editor, Creative Art Designer, 2D and 3D Motion Artist, Painting Artist, Texturing Artist, Lighting Professional, Modeling Artist, Blender Professional, Visual Effects Supervisor, Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, 3D Compositing Professional etc.